View Single Post
Old April 17th  
has no status.

Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 215
If another party was the person at fault you can demand better parts. If its your fault and your ins company you are more than likely go by their guide lines.. Read your policy and see what is stated. If you signed the contract you and the ins company must abide by the terms.. You could take their money and add your own funds to buy better parts....Last you could get your self a lawyer. But then he will be the only one coming out on top as per fee's.. GOOD LUCK I hope you can come out with satisfactory results.
k9racer is offline   Reply With Quote