Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old November 7th   #1
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Nevr2loS10
During the winter...

alright guys noticed that there wasnt really anything goin on discussion wise on the forum so I thought id start a topic of interest

Whats everyone working on during the winter? as far as your vehicle is concerned

Me? well I sold the ranger as most of you know and I now am the owner of a new project truck...only a limited number of people know about this...I like to build the suspense it is now planned for this truck to be show ready by blooddrag 2007 which is in early Feb.

what do yall have goin on?

Body dropped 84 s10 and 20s for sale hit me up if interested
Nevr2loS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th   #2
Troy Denby
Troy Denby
has no status.

the short list....I would like to get my 85 silverado back on the road and at the very least in primer, i need to go pick up anouther '56 apache, start getting the interior back in the 54 customline, get a couple things done and go pick up my sons ranger with the 351 w and fix the front pump in the transmission where it was broken on the last engine install, put a new drivers side apron in my daughters 5.0 and get it ready for paint, paint my work truck, buy the wife a new car, R/T charger, at which time i will Inherit her blazer which i plan on slamming, and smoothing then painting, and hanging a set of 18 inch torque thrusts on....all the while trying to fix other peoples stuff as they bring it all to me to make run again.......
Troy Denby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th   #3
CADster
CADster
has no status.

going through the ludes' engine
Old November 7th   #4
HOSS429
HOSS429
not getting old .getting better

Quote:
Originally Posted by works2much
the short list....I would like to get my 85 silverado back on the road and at the very least in primer, i need to go pick up anouther '56 apache, start getting the interior back in the 54 customline, get a couple things done and go pick up my sons ranger with the 351 w and fix the front pump in the transmission where it was broken on the last engine install, put a new drivers side apron in my daughters 5.0 and get it ready for paint, paint my work truck, buy the wife a new car, R/T charger, at which time i will Inherit her blazer which i plan on slamming, and smoothing then painting, and hanging a set of 18 inch torque thrusts on....all the while trying to fix other peoples stuff as they bring it all to me to make run again.......
now why is it they call you "works2much"
HOSS429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th   #5
Hondub
Hondub
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Hondub Send a message via Yahoo to Hondub
I'm still working on the Honda (redoing it for the 3rd time) got new paint, new wheels, new suspension, and new interior. Its not even the same car anymore. I'm also working on my secret project truck. About to start the frame as soon as I get a customer car done. Shooting for Lay'd out in da park. Just keep a look out in 07 DSC will be back on the scene, better then ever.
Hondub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th   #6
MugenRios2k
MugenRios2k
has no status.

New body kit with track inspired paint scheme with sponsor logos, roll cage (CF over steel construction), racing seats, harnesses, new exhaust system, suspension and many other projects. That will be installed later into the year like finishing the design parameters on the Axial Flow Supercharger.
Old November 7th   #7
xtreme
xtreme
has no status.

tryin to find a JOB
then bag my truck like i have been sayin for like a year now lol
and re-do the inside fiberglass is in mind just dont know how to do that all in time i well have it down befor feb i hope lol
xtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th   #8
Impala_style
Impala_style
has no status.

Selling my IMpala, hahaha, and finishing the truck that I bought from you. And I guess helping you with your stuff being its at my house?
Impala_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th   #9
Hondub
Hondub
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Hondub Send a message via Yahoo to Hondub
Kerry when do you need my help on that skin, just trying to get a time frame so I can be prepared.
Hondub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th   #10
HG_S-DIME
HG_S-DIME
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to HG_S-DIME
gettin rid of this POS car and gettin another truck. what the hell was i thinkin...?
Old November 7th   #11
whitegsteclipse
whitegsteclipse
has no status.

selling my eclipse and possibly my hatch, then i'm going to get a bmw.
whitegsteclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th   #12
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Nevr2loS10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondub
Kerry when do you need my help on that skin, just trying to get a time frame so I can be prepared.

tryin to get up some cash to order that bad boy and probly not long after ill get it...ill be in touch w/ ya

Body dropped 84 s10 and 20s for sale hit me up if interested
Nevr2loS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th   #13
LagoGarda
LagoGarda
is back from trip to Lago Garda.

maybe gonna give a part time second job a try to get the cash to do some chit in the spring when the weather is better.
LagoGarda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th   #14
coupemama
coupemama
has no status.

Chip is restoring / rebuilding the '69 Mustang 428CJ. But will take more than just the winter to complete this project. Lots to do and only the weekends to do. But still continuing to attend car events, cruises & cruise-ins throughout the winter.
1968 Ford Bronco Half Cab
and for fun:
2016 Polaris Slingshot
http://noalcarcalendar.mysite.com/
coupemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th   #15
HOSS429
HOSS429
not getting old .getting better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HG_S-DIME
gettin rid of this POS car and gettin another truck. what the hell was i thinkin...?
you still work at lisa`s..
HOSS429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th   #16
HG_S-DIME
HG_S-DIME
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOONW
you still work at lisa`s..
no ive been workin at jerry damson
Old November 8th   #17
respect'89
respect'89
has no status.

On my car (Honda Civic): design and fabricate towhooks, master cylinder brace maybe a battery hold-down bracket. I know kind of rice, but it would not cost me anything and FREE is the best price
My fiance's car (95 Camaro): some little part here and there that show some sign of abouse and age, an exhaust and maybe some ground effects (we are still debating about, and it's HER car so she can do what she wants)
respect'89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th   #18
Dixiesys
Dixiesys
has no status.

Greetings everyone, this is I believe my first post here, been lurking a while.

I'm painting the 72 in my sig, got both doors and one fender nearly ready to spray, got a like new bed on my trailer ready to prep, and just gotta pull the truck onto my tow dolly so I can take it to auto-body class with me to get the rest ready to paint. Hopefully by summer she'll be on the road again. I got tired of enormous quotes for having someone else paint it so I signed up for auto body at the tech school and am doing it myself, learning a new skill is never a waste of time anyway.

Oh and I'm in search of a GOOD tailgate for the 72, hate to use an aftermarket tailgate they seem to all be a bit flimsy.

Working some bugs out of the new 406 in my 85 got some oil drippies and some blowby which seems to be more splash than blowby and probably due mostly to unbaffled covers and rings that aren't seated yet. Then it's time for a posi rearend at the same time I am contemplating moving to bags all around and a 4 link rear suspension while I'm at it, the stereo install, window tint and some cosmetics.

That should keep me occupied during the cold months and beyond...
Dixiesys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th   #19
HG_S-DIME
HG_S-DIME
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixiesys
Greetings everyone, this is I believe my first post here, been lurking a while.

I'm painting the 72 in my sig, got both doors and one fender nearly ready to spray, got a like new bed on my trailer ready to prep, and just gotta pull the truck onto my tow dolly so I can take it to auto-body class with me to get the rest ready to paint. Hopefully by summer she'll be on the road again. I got tired of enormous quotes for having someone else paint it so I signed up for auto body at the tech school and am doing it myself, learning a new skill is never a waste of time anyway.

Oh and I'm in search of a GOOD tailgate for the 72, hate to use an aftermarket tailgate they seem to all be a bit flimsy.

Working some bugs out of the new 406 in my 85 got some oil drippies and some blowby which seems to be more splash than blowby and probably due mostly to unbaffled covers and rings that aren't seated yet. Then it's time for a posi rearend at the same time I am contemplating moving to bags all around and a 4 link rear suspension while I'm at it, the stereo install, window tint and some cosmetics.

That should keep me occupied during the cold months and beyond...
BAG IT! then... DRAG IT!
Old November 8th   #20
LagoGarda
LagoGarda
is back from trip to Lago Garda.

a heated shop would be sweeeeeeeeet
LagoGarda is offline   Reply With Quote