Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Site Sponsor Forum

Site Sponsor Forum Special accouncements and offers by our site Sponsors!

Old September 23rd   #1
NiTeZ
NiTeZ
7M-GE goes in today! :D

Send a message via Yahoo to NiTeZ
Royal Tattoo

Alright people, I'm running a special till Oct. 10, 2011. Come in and mention you seen this on HCS.com and I will give you 20% any body art or piercing. We already have the lowest price for piercings around and plan to keep it that way. Melvin, ranked 7th best piercer in the whole state of Florida and can do any body modifications that you can think of. Bobby, complete custom art work and portraits. He does awesome Asian art work, dragons, Koi's, masks, ect. I'm Ryan and I have a love for black and gray work. You can check us out at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Roy...32149463501748. We are very friendly and will make sure your experience with us is the best you can get. I have a great group of guys that work very well together. I know some of you already have an artist that you are comfortable with and that is fine. A tattoo is something very personal and if you don't feel comfortable with someone then don't get it done. Once you find that person you are comfortable with, stick with them. Hope to see some of you soon.
NiTeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th   #2
Jumpman
Jumpman
put the hard top on for the winter.

I have thought about getting a tattoo a few times over the years, but I've never been able to settle on a design that I am sure I would never regret. If I ever think of one, I'll come talk to you guys
Jumpman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th   #3
NiTeZ
NiTeZ
7M-GE goes in today! :D

Send a message via Yahoo to NiTeZ
please do. Just ask for Ryan and make sure to tell me who you are. I'll make sure you have a great experience with us. . Also if it's your first one and you want something you'll never regret, always do something that means something to you and no one else. Like me, I'm into skulls, cars and bio-mech. I have a lot of that kind of stuff on me. Only thing is, society is still not fully tolerant towards tattoos and piercings so I still get told I'm going to hell and that I'm a devil worshiper. So yeah unfortunately people look at tattoos in the wrong way. But when you feel you are ready come holla at me and we can sit down and talk more about it .
NiTeZ is offline   Reply With Quote