Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Site Sponsor Forum

Site Sponsor Forum Special accouncements and offers by our site Sponsors!

Old June 22nd   #1
Smyly@TFR
Smyly@TFR
Professional Detailer
Huntsville Car Scene Site Sponsor

Trufacts Racing One Time MEGA DEALS!!

As we all know the summer is upon us in full swing now and I am getting ready to completely revamp my detailing inventory to make room for some new goody's and new product lines to add on to the products that I have had the best results with in the past for detailing cars.

So while I still have my old stock I am going to be throwing out some killer deals until I use everything up completely!!

Here is what we are looking at guys and gals!!

These prices are by appointment only and are firm until supplies run out!! So set up your appointments while you can and I will be sure to get you in. Everything in the Packages will stay the same and for polishing jobs be prepared to leave your car for at least a full day black and darker color cars may take a little longer.

Basic Package:
SALE PRICING IS SET AT 70$
Pricing starts at $99 ($120 for SUVs) Includes:
• Full vehicle hand wash/dry
◦ Hand wash using Chemical Guys MaxiSuds II (this will not strip wax and or sealants that’s on the car) using 2 bucket method with grit guards and Sheepskin wash mitts
◦ Wheels cleaned with Sonax Full Effect
◦ Dried with water and microfiber waffle weave towels (NO WATER BLADES or squeegees are used, which WILL scratch your paint)
• Windows cleaned inside/out
• Interior vacuumed
• Dash dusted and wiped with 303 Aerospace dressing
• Basic Wax (to keep car protected from elements) (usually Meguiar’s or Nattys Paste wax is used)
• Wheel cleaned
• Tires degreased during wash and dressed after (dressing used is natural look with little gloss, will not sling off)
◦ Product used for this: Poorboys Bold and Bright
Ideal for a spruce up between detailing
Completion time: 2-4 hours, can be dropped off in morning and picked up later on in the day

Stage One Package:
SALE PRICING STARTING AT 175$!!
Starts at $250 ($320 for SUV, $120 for Motorcycle) Includes:
• Full vehicle prep (can take up to 3 hours alone, depending on condition of the car)
◦ Degreasing with paint safe citrus degreaser to remove previous protection(wax, sealant, glaze) and expose any covered up defects (product used Chemical Guys Citrus Wash Clear)
◦ Hand wash using Chemical Guys Maxi Suds II using 2 bucket method with grit guards and Sheepskin wash mitts.
◦ Dried with water and microfiber waffle weave towels (NO WATER BLADES or squeegees are used, which WILL scratch your paint)
• Full vehicle clayed to remove surface contamination not visible to naked eye but you can definitely feel it if you run your hand on paint after wash. After this paint will feel like glass
• Single stage polishing
◦ All plastic and rubber trim is taped off before polishing to avoid getting polish on trim
◦ This will remove light scratches, holograms and swirls. (This might not remove all scratches) (products used for this step vary on type of paint hardness and condition of the paint, Menzerna or Meguiar's product is usually used for this step)
• Paint cleansed to remove polishing oils to promote better adhesion and Longevity of sealant and/or wax (without this step, sealant or wax will not adhere to paint and will not last nearly as long)
• Sealant (also referred to as superwax, it is polymer based product that lasts a lot longer then usual car wax, protecting car from outside element) (products used for this step Chemical Guys M-Seal Nano Tech or Blackfire Wet Diamond)
• Hand wax (mostly used to enhance look of the paint and add extra protection) (products used vary, anything from Poorboy’s World wax to Dodo Juice , price will vary depending on wax used)
• Windows cleaned inside/out with ammonia free cleaner which will not harm window tint
• Tires degreased during wash and dressed after final rinse (dressing used is natural look with high gloss, will not sling off)
◦ Product used for this: Poorboy's World Bold 'n Bright.
Ideal for a light use/garage kept car and follow up after first detail, usually needs to be done every 6-12 month depending on car usage, number of washes and storage conditions. 
Completion time: 1 day (appointment needed in advance)

Read more: http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/sh...#ixzz1yaIJGidE
Old June 22nd   #2
Smyly@TFR
Smyly@TFR
Professional Detailer

woops wrong section lol sorry samir
Old June 22nd   #3
Smyly@TFR
Smyly@TFR
Professional Detailer

Trufacts Racing One Time MEGA DEALS!!

As we all know the summer is upon us in full swing now and I am getting ready to completely revamp my detailing inventory to make room for some new goody's and new product lines to add on to the products that I have had the best results with in the past for detailing cars.

So while I still have my old stock I am going to be throwing out some killer deals until I use everything up completely!!

Here is what we are looking at guys and gals!!

These prices are by appointment only and are firm until supplies run out!! So set up your appointments while you can and I will be sure to get you in. Everything in the Packages will stay the same and for polishing jobs be prepared to leave your car for at least a full day black and darker color cars may take a little longer.

Basic Package:
SALE PRICING IS SET AT 70$
Pricing starts at $99 ($120 for SUVs) Includes:
• Full vehicle hand wash/dry
◦ Hand wash using Chemical Guys MaxiSuds II (this will not strip wax and or sealants that’s on the car) using 2 bucket method with grit guards and Sheepskin wash mitts
• Windows cleaned inside/out
• Interior vacuumed
• Dash dusted and wiped with 303 Aerospace dressing
• Basic Wax (to keep car protected from elements) (usually Meguiar’s or Nattys Paste wax is used)
• Wheel cleaned
• Tires degreased during wash and dressed after (dressing used is natural look with little gloss, will not sling off)
◦ Product used for this: Poorboys Bold and Bright
Ideal for a spruce up between detailing
Completion time: 2-4 hours, can be dropped off in morning and picked up later on in the day

Stage One Package:
SALE PRICING STARTING AT 175$!!
Starts at $250 ($320 for SUV, $120 for Motorcycle) Includes:
• Full vehicle prep (can take up to 3 hours alone, depending on condition of the car)
◦ Degreasing with paint safe citrus degreaser to remove previous protection(wax, sealant, glaze) and expose any covered up defects (product used Chemical Guys Citrus Wash Clear)
◦ Hand wash using Chemical Guys Maxi Suds II using 2 bucket method with grit guards and Sheepskin wash mitts.
• Full vehicle clayed to remove surface contamination not visible to naked eye but you can definitely feel it if you run your hand on paint after wash. After this paint will feel like glass
• Single stage polishing
◦ All plastic and rubber trim is taped off before polishing to avoid getting polish on trim
◦ This will remove light scratches, holograms and swirls. (This might not remove all scratches) (products used for this step vary on type of paint hardness and condition of the paint, Menzerna or Meguiar's product is usually used for this step)
• Paint cleansed to remove polishing oils to promote better adhesion and Longevity of sealant and/or wax (without this step, sealant or wax will not adhere to paint and will not last nearly as long)
• Sealant (also referred to as superwax, it is polymer based product that lasts a lot longer then usual car wax, protecting car from outside element) (products used for this step Chemical Guys M-Seal Nano Tech or Blackfire Wet Diamond)
• Hand wax (mostly used to enhance look of the paint and add extra protection) (products used vary, anything from Poorboy’s World wax to Dodo Juice , price will vary depending on wax used)
• Windows cleaned inside/out with ammonia free cleaner which will not harm window tint
• Tires degreased during wash and dressed after final rinse (dressing used is natural look with high gloss, will not sling off)
◦ Product used for this: Poorboy's World Bold 'n Bright.
Ideal for a light use/garage kept car and follow up after first detail, usually needs to be done every 6-12 month depending on car usage, number of washes and storage conditions. 
Completion time: 1 day (appointment needed in advance)

Read more: http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/sh...#ixzz1yaIJGidE

Read more: http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/sh...#ixzz1yaKPk7O8
Old June 22nd   #4
Smyly@TFR
Smyly@TFR
Professional Detailer

You cant beat these prices for the quality of work that is put out on any detailing job anywhere in the South!! So jump on it while I have the supplys because once I run out the prices are changing yet again.
Old June 23rd   #5
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Oooo...I have two Mercs that will be taking advantage of this. I hope the supplies don't run out before I get a chance to get the cars to you.

One of the cars was apparently hit lightly and had quite a bit of paint from the other car. I didn't think anything could be done until I tried some Surf City liquid clay. I stopped once I noticed it would come off. Do you think you guys could get all the other paint off?
Old June 23rd   #6
Smyly@TFR
Smyly@TFR
Professional Detailer

If it is just paint on top of your clear that rubbed off I could get it off. Let me take a look at the car and I am sure I can make it look new again for you
Old June 23rd   #7
Stephen Freeman
Stephen Freeman
has no status.

I need to look at getting something lined up for a well maintained black 05 Cadillac. It is my Dad's. It is well taken care of, however he is old and lazy. (78) The paint has never been waxed but looks great because of being kept in a garage. It is about like the Black Vette you did awhile back that a TAC member got off of Ebay. I saw your photos and was impressed. Just do you best and I sure it will be great. So basically I need a rough idea of cost $250? I will then probably send over an 07 Mercedes (White) for similar treatment.
Stephen Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd   #8
Smyly@TFR
Smyly@TFR
Professional Detailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Freeman View Post
I need to look at getting something lined up for a well maintained black 05 Cadillac. It is my Dad's. It is well taken care of, however he is old and lazy. (78) The paint has never been waxed but looks great because of being kept in a garage. It is about like the Black Vette you did awhile back that a TAC member got off of Ebay. I saw your photos and was impressed. Just do you best and I sure it will be great. So basically I need a rough idea of cost $250? I will then probably send over an 07 Mercedes (White) for similar treatment.
Right now I am doing the Single stage polishing starting at "175$" but this is subject to an estimate that I would give you upon seeing the car in person and how much work you would like put into the car. "This is only while my supplies last though so the deal that I am offering wont last for very long." I would be happy to do the Cadillac just set up an appointment time where it would be good for you and I to get together to check out the car and I can iron out the details for you. Give me a call when you get a chance at 210-789-2426 and I will be happy to help get you on track for an appointment!
Old June 23rd   #9
Beckham
Beckham
is at our new location in MADISON now!
Huntsville Car Scene Staff and Site Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Beckham
I've handed your cards out to a few people at work.

www.facebook.com/TheSpeakerboxHSV
Beckham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd   #10
Smyly@TFR
Smyly@TFR
Professional Detailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckham View Post
I've handed your cards out to a few people at work.
I need to bring some more up their I have been meaning to get with you guys for some options on a new touch screen for a while now as well!!
Old June 23rd   #11
cletusberontwood
cletusberontwood
has no status.

Do you guys clean the engine bays as well?
cletusberontwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd   #12
Smyly@TFR
Smyly@TFR
Professional Detailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cletusberontwood View Post
Do you guys clean the engine bays as well?
Yes I do It is time consuming and to give a proper quote I would have to see it first.
Old June 24th   #13
GrantH
GrantH
aka GrantYoungPhotography
Huntsville Car Scene Staff

I need to get with you on this. I really need the truck done and mainly get some water stains and such out of the paint. The swirls are fine for the daily, but these damn water stains bug the crap out of me. Hopefully within the month.
GrantH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th   #14
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smyly@TFR View Post
If it is just paint on top of your clear that rubbed off I could get it off. Let me take a look at the car and I am sure I can make it look new again for you
Yep, that's mainly what it seems to be. I thought it was deeper, but apparently Mercedes clears are pretty hard.
Quote:
I will then probably send over an 07 Mercedes (White) for similar treatment.
When did you get a Merc?
Old June 24th   #15
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
woops wrong section lol sorry samir
lol, moved it for you.

Last edited by Samir; June 24th at 10:15 PM.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th   #16
Smyly@TFR
Smyly@TFR
Professional Detailer

Just finished up the first car to roll in for the Mega Sale this afternoon started at 10am this morning and finished sealing the car at 1030pm this evening Just have to put the finishing touches on it tomorrow and clean the interior along with dress all of the plastic panels with some 303 Aerospace. Also this was the first car that I have had the chance to use Adam's Products on and was thoroughly impressed with the results compared to many of the other products that I have in my arsenal. I would recommend them to anyone. And to anyone that would like me to set them up a home detailing kit to keep their cars looking nice, Get with me for details!
Old June 25th   #17
Stephen Freeman
Stephen Freeman
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
Yep, that's mainly what it seems to be. I thought it was deeper, but apparently Mercedes clears are pretty hard.
When did you get a Merc?
It is my little sister's daily ride. She has been so good to me. I need to hook a sister up
Stephen Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th   #18
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
It is my little sister's daily ride. She has been so good to me. I need to hook a sister up
Yes, you've got a great family. She definitely can use the big bro hookup.
Old June 25th   #19
InDepthAutoDetailing
InDepthAutoDetailing
has no status.

Quote:
Just finished up the first car to roll in for the Mega Sale this afternoon started at 10am this morning and finished sealing the car at 1030pm this evening Just have to put the finishing touches on it tomorrow and clean the interior along with dress all of the plastic panels with some 303 Aerospace. Also this was the first car that I have had the chance to use Adam's Products on and was thoroughly impressed with the results compared to many of the other products that I have in my arsenal. I would recommend them to anyone. And to anyone that would like me to set them up a home detailing kit to keep their cars looking nice, Get with me for details!
Glad you liked the Adam's products. Adam's does offer a 110% money back guarantee. I've yet to give a refund on anything.

I can't wait to start working on some paint corrections with you.

Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Dep...37958306262247
InDepthAutoDetailing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th   #20
Smyly@TFR
Smyly@TFR
Professional Detailer

I think we are going to have a good time working together Len looking forward to it!!