Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Site Related Discussions

Site Related Discussions Have an idea to make the site better? Having problems? Look in here

Old February 20th   #1
The Prez.
The Prez.
has no status.

Site ?'s

Samir, I was just wondering if you palnned on everyone being able to use the folders for like the models, and sponsors off the main page. I'm know you have more than likely heard this before, but I was just wondering. I know you are really giving it your all, but like I said just curious ?? Thanks in advance.
The Prez. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Those are definitely parts of the site that will be active. At this point time is simply not on my side and I have more immediate work that takes priority such as processing pictures to put up.

But here's what is in the pipeline for some of those sections:
Links - This will have links to all of the clubs in the area as well as major organizations in the area. In addition, there will be a section for personal web sites as well (cardomain, etc.).
Models - This is an area that I am working on with major local companies with a strong presence. This area will showcase all of the different models for the site.
Sponsors - This area is one of the highest priorities to develop. Without sponsors, this site cannot survive. But without the back end support that I would like for sponsors developed, I don't want to get them on board yet. This will have lists of sponsors and their corresponding banners (if applicable)as well as links to their sites. Sponsors can be individuals or companies and will be given certain access and rights normal site visitors would not have.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th   #3
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Nevr2loS10
sweet...cant wait til all of that gets underway..hey samir im still on the list to take pics and send em your way

Body dropped 84 s10 and 20s for sale hit me up if interested
Nevr2loS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by krs02noma
sweet...cant wait til all of that gets underway..hey samir im still on the list to take pics and send em your way
It'll be great when it's all done. If you got pics, you can upload them to the FTP server at pics.huntsvillecarscene.com. The login/password is upload/upload.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote