Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old September 24th   #1
demwhiteboyz
demwhiteboyz
has no status.

FASHOctc

so i went to the fashoctc meeting tonight like i always do but then all of the officers quit and they want to start there own club.everyone left with them but me and one of my friends.they think they can run a club thats not even started yet look where thay ran this one.Larry is coming back in dec he plans on still haveing the club or starting a new one, so if you want to talk to him about still being with FASHOctc then give him a call.When he gets back we will have a meeting and if anyone wants to come they they can.But its going to be the battle of the cars now and not thet clubs, and when you think about it like that look whos car won most of the shows last year.All i know is that i am sticking with FASHOctc
demwhiteboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th   #2
CADster
CADster
has no status.

drama... oh boy.

opcorn:
Old September 24th   #3
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Nevr2loS10
dang what brought all this up?

Body dropped 84 s10 and 20s for sale hit me up if interested
Nevr2loS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th   #4
demwhiteboyz
demwhiteboyz
has no status.

what happen

what made this come up was that every one in the club was bitchin bout every thing.They thought that larry was still trying to run that club behind there backs and shit, when really ppl kept calling him what was he sppose to do tell them to leave him alone? QAnd so all of they officers resigned and said they wanted to start a new club and everyone sold out and went with them but 2 ppl.All i know is that if they can all cange there minds taht fast about leaving a club that thay are officers of, i dont want to be a part of their club.
Old September 24th   #5
CADster
CADster
has no status.

yea !!! ...i finally found the popcorm smilie. samir, you should add this to your smilie bank.

you make some good points demwhiteboyz...

Last edited by CADster; September 24th at 08:50 PM.
CADster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th   #6
demwhiteboyz
demwhiteboyz
has no status.

Thumbs up

Thank you. the way i see it s that this shows who was really larrys friends and who was in it just for the name.
Old September 24th   #7
MANMAN
MANMAN
has no status.

Well if this is 100% accurate, then I hate to say I told you so, but... Fa Sho has been going down hill for a long time and when Larry left I told Sloback that wouldn't last 6 months with the new officer's in place. Larry (think what you will of him) did keep everything in line from what I saw. Looks like what happens to the other dozen or so car clubs I've seen come and go throughout the years. Good luck to all though...
Old September 24th   #8
demwhiteboyz
demwhiteboyz
has no status.

ya the club is really broken up.And larry is a really good person
Old September 24th   #9
baggedclips
baggedclips
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANMAN
Well if this is 100% accurate, then I hate to say I told you so, but... Fa Sho has been going down hill for a long time and when Larry left I told Sloback that wouldn't last 6 months with the new officer's in place. Larry (think what you will of him) did keep everything in line from what I saw. Looks like what happens to the other dozen or so car clubs I've seen come and go throughout the years. Good luck to all though...

Not for sure about going down hill part but it did explode just now. I guess it shows that what ever I was doing was working up 2 about 2years. When I left everything was fine for at least the 1st month or so until now.
baggedclips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th   #10
Impala_style
Impala_style
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demwhiteboyz
ya the club is really broken up.And larry is a really good person

Umm Who are you just do I know????

Anyway, I have received 1000 phone calls about this over the last 2 weeks, I didnt even bother going to the meeting tonight becuase I knew this was going to happen. Owell, we will see what happens

Larry has pulled his Fasho stickers off over a week ago, or atleast he said he did.

Looks like a new club is in the making!!
Impala_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th   #11
92TeggyGirl
92TeggyGirl
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to 92TeggyGirl
well you only have one side of the story. the officers didn't just suddenly change their minds. i didn't make it to the meeting tonight (having car and family problems) but i know there were a lot of problems and issuses that occured while in Atlanta. I personally was asked if the club was going to split which way was i going? so this wasn't sudden at all, this has been going on for a while and probably even while larry was still here. I personally have no problem with larry other than he seemed to bring drama to the club as well. nothin against matt h. but he's to young to run a club and he's deffinatly not the leader time that something of that size needs. i give larry some credit he is a leader and he knows how to take control of the situation. either way Fa Sho falling out might have been a good thing...... oh and the whole thing has nothing to do with who was a good friend to larry or not. in fact this has nothing to do with larry at all. he shouldn't be brought into it, he's not here, although he wants to be hes not. he has no control over that happens with Fa Sho while he is gone.
92TeggyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th   #12
baggedclips
baggedclips
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

Quote:
Thank you. the way i see it s that this shows who was really larrys friends and who was in it just for the name.
Not many friends but you gotta admit I am a hardass sometimes, and at the sametime I tried run a tight ship.
Old September 24th   #13
Impala_style
Impala_style
has no status.

So is anyone left in fasho???
Old September 24th   #14
92TeggyGirl
92TeggyGirl
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to 92TeggyGirl
my sticker has been taken off.....
92TeggyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th   #15
Impala_style
Impala_style
has no status.

Quote:
everyone left with them but me and one of my friends.
Umm dont talk for me ok!!! Or Shane of Jr of any of us how about that.
Old September 24th   #16
baggedclips
baggedclips
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92TeggyGirl
well you only have one side of the story. the officers didn't just suddenly change their minds. i didn't make it to the meeting tonight (having car and family problems) but i know there were a lot of problems and issuses that occured while in Atlanta. I personally was asked if the club was going to split which way was i going? so this wasn't sudden at all, this has been going on for a while and probably even while larry was still here. I personally have no problem with larry other than he seemed to bring drama to the club as well. nothin against matt h. but he's to young to run a club and he's deffinatly not the leader time that something of that size needs. i give larry some credit he is a leader and he knows how to take control of the situation. either way Fa Sho falling out might have been a good thing...... oh and the whole thing has nothing to do with who was a good friend to larry or not. in fact this has nothing to do with larry at all. he shouldn't be brought into it, he's not here, although he wants to be hes not. he has no control over that happens with Fa Sho while he is gone.
Most of the time drama seems to find me. Look at what just happen . But on another note there is going to be something better that is in the making as we speak. Stay toon folks
Old September 24th   #17
baggedclips
baggedclips
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala_style
So is anyone left in fasho???
u can say that but in another form.
Old September 24th   #18
Impala_style
Impala_style
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggedclips
Most of the time drama seems to find me. Look at what just happen . But on another note there is going to be something better that is in the making as we speak. Stay toon folks
I hope its what we have been talking about,

Then we can just get it on the cars and get it over with
Old September 24th   #19
baggedclips
baggedclips
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala_style
I hope its what we have been talking about,

Then we can just get it on the cars and get it over with
Yes brother it is.
Old September 24th   #20
demwhiteboyz
demwhiteboyz
has no status.

ya you can be a hardass sometimes but it works, when you got hard on ppl they started doing things to their cars and coming to shows.

And yes you should know me impala_style this is cory .And the only ppl that stayed when everyone else letf whos me and brandin, so i guess you can say we r still in fasho or what every you want to call it.All i know is that i am not joing the new club that yall r trying to start