Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old October 17th   #1
92TeggyGirl
92TeggyGirl
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to 92TeggyGirl
Exclamation F/S 92 Integra Parts

here's everything thats good off the car.

Spoiler - $50
Sun Roof - $60
Driver Door (dented) - $30
Dash - $70
Clushter - $30
Front seats - $75
Center Console - $20
Pass. Door Panel - $40
Rear View Mirror - $10
Shift Knob - $10
Power side Mirrows - $40
TEIN lowering springs - $100
Front bumper w/ support - $85
Rear bumper w/ support - $75
B16A1 motor - $500
Tranny - $500
Black 5 spoke wheels with a polished lip (5 wheels with tires, 1 wheels without tire) - $600
Power Slotted rotors - $160
Calipers - $30
Diamond Plate Floor matts - $60
Driver Side JDM projector halo headlight - $50
JDM bumper lights - $20
Taillights - $30
Exxedy Stage 1 clutch - $150 (this clutch has never been used, still in box)
92TeggyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th   #2
respect'89
respect'89
has no status.

Can you please tell me what TEIN spring do you have? S-Tech or High-Tech.
Thank you.
respect'89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th   #3
92TeggyGirl
92TeggyGirl
has no status.

oh sorry, i guess i forogt to put that in there.... they are the S-Tech. I only had the springs and rotors on the car for 3 weeks before the wreck and neither were damaged in the wreck.
Old October 17th   #4
baggedclips
baggedclips
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

I'll take the clutch since its brand new in the box. Other than the guys having to push start your car is there anything else wrong with the motor. What is that b16a1 exactly jdm?

Last edited by baggedclips; October 17th at 08:36 PM.
baggedclips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th   #5
MANMAN
MANMAN
has no status.

"What is that b16a1 exactly jdm?"

http://www.integra.orcon.net.nz/info
Old October 18th   #6
MANMAN
MANMAN
has no status.

Sorry, I meant to post this link...

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124796
Old October 18th   #7
napoleon
napoleon
has no status.

mileage and compression on the motor? mileage on the trans?
napoleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th   #8
respect'89
respect'89
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92TeggyGirl
oh sorry, i guess i forogt to put that in there.... they are the S-Tech. I only had the springs and rotors on the car for 3 weeks before the wreck and neither were damaged in the wreck.
I'm looking for High-Tech, but thank you.
respect'89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th   #9
baggedclips
baggedclips
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANMAN
i couldn't find the b16a1 unless its the sir one. Regardless of the fact its probably got high miles on it. I think 200.00 for it is a good price what do you think. I heard i had to be pushed started a couple times to get started unless sh got that fix but im not for sure. but on the other hand if that was one of them rare jdm motors it would have been sold the 1st not she posted the thread.
Old October 18th   #10
napoleon
napoleon
has no status.

push starting a motor will not hurt it. It might kill the clutch, but thats about it.

However, without knowing mileage, compression, leackdown, 200 is an extremely fair price.
Old October 18th   #11
baggedclips
baggedclips
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoleon
push starting a motor will not hurt it. It might kill the clutch, but thats about it.

However, without knowing mileage, compression, leackdown, 200 is an extremely fair price.

It would help if she knew more about it. 200 is a good price. I thought that I was the only one who can see that on here.
Old October 18th   #12
napoleon
napoleon
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggedclips
It would help if she knew more about it. 200 is a good price. I thought that I was the only one who can see that on here.
well, whats funny to me is that its HER car. Shouldnt she be able to go look at the odo and see the mileage? Furthermore, if i had to guess, this motor has its share or high RPM life. Its not like she is selling the motor on ebay out of some old ladies car. She is selling it on a car forum to guys who have seen her out street racing(she may of may not participate, but she goes). You have to assume this motor is a worn motor.
Old October 18th   #13
baggedclips
baggedclips
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

Exactly thats why I offered 200. 500 is way to much for a car that s been in a wreck and you dont know anything about the motor.
Old October 18th   #14
92TeggyGirl
92TeggyGirl
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoleon
well, whats funny to me is that its HER car. Shouldnt she be able to go look at the odo and see the mileage? Furthermore, if i had to guess, this motor has its share or high RPM life. Its not like she is selling the motor on ebay out of some old ladies car. She is selling it on a car forum to guys who have seen her out street racing(she may of may not participate, but she goes). You have to assume this motor is a worn motor.

sweet maybe you should get the facts before you start talking about me. I shifted it at no higher than 4000 rpms. I hit vtec maybe, MAYBE, 6 times in the 2 years i had the car. See this is exactly why i never wanted to post anything on here. In stead of people being interested in buying something they want to be negitive and put people down. I wouldn't be selling the motor if i had money right now to buy another car. Thats motor and tranny are both in great condition if all you want to do is talk crap then fine have it that way but don't expect me to be apart of it and be nice the next time. I can be a bitch too.
Old October 18th   #15
napoleon
napoleon
has no status.

no,

NOW you give info about the motor and trans. Although, you STILL havnt given ANY sort of mileage.

When you dont provide the information people ask for when selling parts, dont expect them to pay fair market value.
This is, after all, the second thread regarding your parts with the SAME people who are interested and you are JUST NOW providing any sort of information.

Furthermore, I am not "talking crap". I am intersted in the tranny, in particular. Now, learn to sell parts. There is a post on www.hsvracing.com on how to sell parts on forums. I sugest you go read that. Let me sum it up:

BE clear and concise.
Use GOOD english.
Post as many details as you can about the parts. Site any references you have, especially regarding past online deals you have been in on.
PICS PICS PICS! A pic is worth a 1000 words. And take good ones.
Good communication keeps buyers interested in your stuff.

The number 1 rule, in my book, is: If you cant keep all of the rules above, then dont expect to sell your parts at fair market value. Expect to take a loss. Dont become offended by "low ball" offers. If you cant make time to post a good for sale thread, and become irrated by the responses, consider what the buyer is thinking. Dont expect to make money when you dont take the time. Maybe you are in the wrong....

That being said....you obviously have some interested parties. Becoming combative is HURTING your selling ability.
Old October 18th   #16
Munchie
Munchie
is purging all the poo out of his life!

Send a message via AIM to Munchie
OMG STFU already, if you guys dont want to pay 500 for the motor, then go somewhere else and get one. SHE DOES NOT KNOW THE MILEAGE OF THE MOTOR. She got the motor out of another car. That is not the stock motor that came in the car, so she can not just "GO LOOK AT THE ODO AND READ IT OFF". When she bought the motor she odviously thought it not that important to look, or maybe she just forgot. However you look at it, 500 is a good asking price for a running motor of any kind. Now maybe if you want MOTOR\TRANS you guys can work out a deal, possibly 800-850 for both, but if you guys are just trying to get over on her cause she is a girl, then stop, cause that aint right. She has posted the prices she wants for all of the stuff, if you dont like them, then dont buy anything.
04 Chevy Trailblazer EXT-family ride
06 Joyner 650 Sand Spider-The Buggy
68 VW Rail Buggy-CNC rail conversion 44" Rear Paddles
85 19ft Bayliner Capri
Munchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th   #17
CADster
CADster
has no status.

sic'em munchie !!!!

she took very, very good care of this car.
their should not be a problem with anything sold off of it.
she is not you. she showed this car (or kept it as clean), not raced it every weekend. besides ..whats the big deal with a motor that was raced or romped, its what you are going to do with it anyway ... consider it broke in

not ot mention, you can go look at this stuff....

..sheesh..

Last edited by CADster; October 18th at 03:17 PM.
CADster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th   #18
Steve Burch
Steve Burch
has no status.

To hear a couple guys here she should give it to them.....rough crowd...Its amazing how some folks behave some times. Have we got anyone here who knows these engines well enough to inspect it and tell if its worth 500.00. I buy lots of salvage yard mills and if I was selling an engine...any engine ...that still ran i would use it as a trot line sinker before i sold it for 200.00, like my daddy used to say, if im gonna give it away im gonna give it to someone i LIKE....LOL.....Im not hating but 200.00 sounds like a core credit.....
Steve Burch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th   #19
napoleon
napoleon
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Burch
\Im not hating but 200.00 sounds like a core credit.....
Thats exactly what it is. You have to assume that, without knowing the condition, without hearing it run, and without knowing mileage, that it is a core. If you work at a salvage yard and you NEVER actually saw the motor run, would you sell it to a customer as running? Now, when you buy lots from the yard, do you pay FMV for the motors that are included, or do you assume they are trashed and buy them for the core charge. Thought so.

Quote:
00 is a good asking price for a running motor of any kind. Now maybe if you want MOTOR\TRANS you guys can work out a deal, possibly 800-850 for both, but if you guys are just trying to get over on her cause she is a girl, then stop, cause that aint right.
And yet, two weeks ago, we went over this. Everyone said the same thing..and yet she is STILL trying to sell it, despite having interested parties. This has nothing to do with her being a girl. If you think that she should get slack BECAUSE she is a girl, you are just as much in the wrong.

You guys can think i am "giving her a hard time" all you want. When i am going to sink money into something, i want answers to my questions, not an attitude. Forgive me for being concise and speaking my mind. If i think someone is trying to sell something to me thats not worth it, I let them know. It JUST so happens that I REALLY need this tranny for my friends B16 swap into his HF.

So she cant give me any answers, therefore i am not interested in paying her fair market value. You guys are all here taking her side, and yet not a single one of you would pay FMV for an unknown motor.

My post above is a remedy to ALL of these problems. Get pics, get a leakdown, get compression. TAADAAAAA!!! No one can say anything.
But when someone says "i dont know the mileage, its a second hand motor(at least) and i dont have pics or stats but i want FMV...Oh, and i NEVER beat on the motor!" I just laugh. Sure.....BUT, she provides the answers,or at least some of them, and I would be HAPPY to take this off her hands.

Last edited by napoleon; October 18th at 04:53 PM.
Old October 18th   #20
MADEWELL
MADEWELL
has no status.

Lightbulb

teggygirl.........i dunno your situation , but there is a 96 integra , bone stock down the street from me for sale. only 86k on the motor, 5spd, pretty darn good shape. probly get it for 4000 to 4500. you could even keep the wheels and acc. to put on it. like i said, i dunno your situation, but i thought id tell ya......

05 SRT-4
97 GST
03 R6
MADEWELL is offline   Reply With Quote