Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Old March 8th   #1
msvwebay
msvwebay
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to msvwebay Send a message via Yahoo to msvwebay
Exclamation car AUDIO & VIDEO for SALE! ***LOW PRICES*** _:::_BRAND NEW_:::_ NAME BRANDS!

Hi,
My name is AJ from Mobile Sound & Video Warehouse! For all of you wondering where we have gone, we have moved to HOUSTON TX, with a new distribution office. We are proud to announce that all of our huntsville residents can still buy produts from us at COST! This means that you will be getting the best price possible. I carrt JBL, MTX, PIONEER, XSITE, GROUND ZERO, SONY, MA AUDIO, INFINITY CAR AUDIO, AND AUTOTEK.

We also carry MOBILE VIDEO MONITORS BY ***TECVOX***

MONITOR PRICES START AT 50 DOLLARS, DEPENDING ON SIZE. 7.8" SWIVEL MONITORS TFT BRAND NEW ARE ONLY $165.95 SHIPPED (EMAIL US FOR DISCOUNTS)!!

You can wither post questions in this thread, email us at msvwebay@yahoo.com, AIM: bigmoney1101, or call at 256.797.1293. THANKS!!
msvwebay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

You are in violation of section 5.i of the Terms of Service for this site. If you are interested in putting together discounted packages for Huntsville Car Scene.com members or would be interested in advertising on Huntsville Car Scene.com, please contact me at 615-512-5520 or email at samird@huntsvillecarscene.com.

I'll leave your thread here since I know your company (and kinda wondered what happenned), but please refrain from posts that violate the site terms. Thank you and visit often--the year is just beginning.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote