Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > What's New

What's New Links to all the event coverage as well as special announcements

Old May 17th   #1
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Fresh New Pictures and Video of 256 North!

Posted pictures for the following event:This is only a teaser of future event coverage. Huntsville Car Scene is under contruction at the moment. Some links may not work and we are currently trying to work out all the bugs. If you find any links that do not work, please post up in this thread.

Huntsville Car Scene will get a new look and new features very soon. The is just the beginning of something big. Stay tuned for more details.

Thanks,
Huntsville Car Scene Staff
Old May 17th   #2
sti2k5
sti2k5
has no status.

LOL my pictures came out better than I thought..and I look awesome doing my fully on the ground stunts LOLOLOLOL
Old May 17th   #3
boost-me
boost-me
is at work or running or biking.

Can't believe I missed out. I'll be at the next practice for sure.
Old May 17th   #4
Brett256
Brett256
has no status.

Pictures look good Samir! Thanks for hosting the old vids too

Last edited by Brett256; May 17th at 07:22 PM.
Brett256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th   #5
Beckham
Beckham
is at our new location in MADISON now!
Huntsville Car Scene Staff and Site Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Beckham
It was fun out there! I'd like to see more stunters out there doing their thing. Brett/Heath, think you can gather up the old 256North crew?

www.facebook.com/TheSpeakerboxHSV
Beckham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th   #6
Brett256
Brett256
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckham
It was fun out there! I'd like to see more stunters out there doing their thing. Brett/Heath, think you can gather up the old 256North crew?
Yeah basically that would be Bob, Heath and I. I just need the fork seals replaced on my 929 and a fresh change of oil. Bob's bike is basically ready to go (minus front brakes) but he's rode it like that for the longest time. I'm sure we'll have Bob down there one of these weekends.

I gotta get back into shape.. riding parking lots in the middle of summer sux!
Old May 17th   #7
Beckham
Beckham
is at our new location in MADISON now!
Huntsville Car Scene Staff and Site Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Beckham
I'm completely unfamiliar with stunt riding in this area, but are there more stunt riders around here? I know you 3, but I was just curious how big it was around here.

www.facebook.com/TheSpeakerboxHSV
Beckham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th   #8
Brett256
Brett256
has no status.

Quote:
I'm completely unfamiliar with stunt riding in this area, but are there more stunt riders around here? I know you 3, but I was just curious how big it was around here.
Well, Brian Cook stunted a R6 back in the day. Other than him that's basically it. Occasionally you'll see someone power wheelie down i565 but that doesn't really count. Not many people want to think about destroying a $6000 bike or think about possibly getting hurt/killed. If there were others I would of definitly come across them on stuntlife.com by now.

There's a few others in Birmingham, Montgomery and Mobile I believe. A lot more in Atlanta and Nashville.

If there are others in Huntsville/Mad. wanting to learn hit us up!
Old May 17th   #9
GetSOM
GetSOM
almost done with rennovations.

Glad to see you guys riding again, I'll make it out next time. Are you guys doing this every Saturday?
GetSOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th   #10
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett256
Pictures look good Samir! Thanks for hosting the old vids too
You're welcome Brett! Let me know when you want to get the rest of the videos hosted by us too. I've got 187MB free on my FTP server and unlimited on the video host.
Old May 18th   #11
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Trying to stunt is pretty big, like the power wheelie Brett mentioned, but there's only three that I know that really have graduated to professional level stunting on sportbikes--and that's Heath, Brett, and Bob. I wouldn't have gotten on that bike with Heath if I didn't trust my life in his hands.

256 North just KILLS stuff when they stunt. Just watch "the chair" featuring Bob. Killer stunting...on a wheelchair!
Old May 18th   #12
Heath_256NORTH
Heath_256NORTH
has no status.

Samir,

I want to thank you and your staff for coming out. We respect and honor your talent and ability with a camera. It was nice meeting everyone and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Unfortunately, Beckham there are few to no stunters in this area. That is due to the fact that it's hard hard work, with often little results. It's expensive to get into and it's expensive to maintain. Fortunately, Brett and myself have been blessed to pick-up sponsors along the way to off-set these costs. However, as the sport grows and progresses there is always a increasing pressure to improve. Put all this together with a steep initial learning curve and you get about 5-6 quality riders in the state of Alabama. HaHa.

Heath
Heath_256NORTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th   #13
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net

Send a message via AIM to JayMack75 Send a message via Yahoo to JayMack75
I thought ya'll had hung up your gear...I'm very glad to hear ya'll are riding again!
Old May 18th   #14
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath_256NORTH
I want to thank you and your staff for coming out. We respect and honor your talent and ability with a camera. It was nice meeting everyone and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Thank you for the compliments Heath. A lot of the guys were behind those cameras for the first time, so they will be thrilled to hear that you loved the shots.

I enjoyed the conversation last night, and let me know which shots you need. I'll have them all bundled up to forward to your contact at fullthrottleinc. I looked a little at the shots on their site last night and know how we can do even better for product placement shots. If you get big, so do we.

It's great as always to see you and Brett riding. I still remember your spill at the church back in the day!
Old May 18th   #15
2MPREZU
2MPREZU
has no status.

That was some sick stuff.

Steve on the 50 was the best though.

Let us know when the next one goes down. My son would LOVE to watch as well!!

Oh and Samir let me know if you want any of those photos 'tweaked' to add some new flare to them.

Last edited by 2MPREZU; May 18th at 09:08 AM.
2MPREZU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th   #16
Oscar
Oscar
has no status.

^^^
lolz
Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th   #17
Heath_256NORTH
Heath_256NORTH
has no status.

Samir, I would also like to send some stuff to Jese @ Itsnotpaint.com. I know you already know him and his work. He set me up on sponsor and I would like to send him some quality shots of his work in action. I'm sure Jese would be cool with your waterstamp on the shots.

Hg
Heath_256NORTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th   #18
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath_256NORTH
Samir, I would also like to send some stuff to Jese @ Itsnotpaint.com. I know you already know him and his work. He set me up on sponsor and I would like to send him some quality shots of his work in action. I'm sure Jese would be cool with your waterstamp on the shots.

Hg
Pick the ones you like Heath, and I'll get a list of all the links together for him. I'm thinking they'll be a lot of the same as the ones for fullthrottleinc.com, so it shouldn't take you too much time. Just shoot me an email at samird at huntsvillecarscene.com with the picture numbers like we talked about yesterday, and I'll get it done today.
Old May 27th   #19
nn2211nn
nn2211nn
has no status.
Banned

... Consumer Electronics and much more .All of them are new accessories and ... 2.2ghz emaxx motherboard built-in 256 video w/ PCI-E 512ddr2 80gb HDD 7200rpm, ...
__________________________________________________ ________________
Sexual Predators
muscletech

Last edited by nn2211nn; May 27th at 12:59 AM.
nn2211nn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th   #20
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nn2211nn
... Consumer Electronics and much more .All of them are new accessories and ... 2.2ghz emaxx motherboard built-in 256 video w/ PCI-E 512ddr2 80gb HDD 7200rpm, ...
__________________________________________________ ________________
Sexual Predators
muscletech
Your post is in violation of section 5.f of the Terms of Service of this site. You have been banned.