Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Old April 30th   #1
LUDE-a-cris
LUDE-a-cris
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

this is the real LUDE-a-cris, my name is chris this is not larry .he was just using my screen name. if ya'll are for real about the ride to showfest let me know and i will pass every thing on to the club so we can discuss it. i personally think it would be a great thing. there shouldn't be any tension between all of the clubs. we all do this for the same reason. i knopw there are a few clubs that like to remain to themselves and not be social but there isn't anything we can do about them. as long as the few clubs that are friendly can come to grips with each that way we can all benefit from everyone's knowledge. so hit me back about show fest (i need dates, and time). and any other shows we can all get together for as soon as you can. i think it would be cool for all of us to ride to ATL for nats in sept. well ya'll hit me back
LUDE-a-cris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th   #2
Samir
Samir
is in mourning
Administrator

It would be cool to see all the local clubs ride out together. The spot where everyone would meet would look like a car show in itself. And I'd try to be there with some cameras and models.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th   #3
LUDE-a-cris
LUDE-a-cris
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

Talking

that would rock hey you comin to the meeting this sun . just hit me up and let me know you have my number.the meetings at 256 . prez and noma hit me up we al;l do need to get together.
Old May 1st   #4
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Nevr2loS10
yeah man thats gonna be sooo cool too hey lude i sent ya an email

Body dropped 84 s10 and 20s for sale hit me up if interested
Nevr2loS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st   #5
Samir
Samir
is in mourning
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUDE-a-cris
that would rock hey you comin to the meeting this sun . just hit me up and let me know you have my number.the meetings at 256 . prez and noma hit me up we al;l do need to get together.
I'll try to make it. There's a dyno day at Trackmasters I'll be at for most of the early part of the day.
Old May 1st   #6
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

hey lude we rode up tonite (Sun) to chill with you guys and were not even there 30mins before this dude came up to us and said that we were not in the club so we had to leave..whats that about? I thought yall were cool w/ everyone? and we try to show up and try and keep it cool between all the HSV clubs and we get the boot? thats crazy...i rode up there mainly to talk to some of yall about ridin up to a show in TN with us cause were tryin to get a big cruise goin but if thats how yall treat people then i guess nevermind...im not tryin to be an a**hole in this post at all its just a little disturbing that yall would act like that towards people..but its all good my feelings arent hurt maybe well talk to yall next time

peace

Old May 1st   #7
Samir
Samir
is in mourning
Administrator

I'm not sure when you got there, but 256 Motorsports told everyone that was not in the club to leave. No one really left, but basically I guess that was to tell people that weren't here for the meeting to leave. I actually came up there to meet you too about the ride up together. I'm sorry you got the wrong impresssion; that's the first time I've ever seen that happen.

There will be a bunch of people from Fa Sho going to the Gurley Cruise-in next weekend. They'll be meeting up at the Hibbitts on University where the old Goody's used to be. (Seems like they change the store there every year, lol.) If you plan to go out to that event (there's no entry fee), that would be cool to all ride up there together.
Old May 1st   #8
Samir
Samir
is in mourning
Administrator

Oh, yeah, meeting time 5p.
Old May 2nd   #9
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

I think me and maybe a few of my guys will be at the cruise-in as usual I dont think we have missed one yet...its not a far drive for us and it gives us something to do on a saturday nite so were up for it

Last edited by Nevr2loS10; May 2nd at 05:32 AM.
Old May 2nd   #10
Samir
Samir
is in mourning
Administrator

Cool. Hopefully Larry and some of the others will see this and we'll all roll down together. I hope I can be back from Montgomery in time to join all of you.
Old May 2nd   #11
BluEagle
BluEagle
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to BluEagle Send a message via Yahoo to BluEagle
Sorry bout that dude...some of the employees of 256 Motorsports don't know how to properly communicate with people ...On behalf of Fa Sho CTC i apologize...we have no problem with people coming to our meetings and checking us out...hell there are alot of people who come to our meetings that arent members...256 has no right to say who can come to Fa Sho meetings and who can't... they just sponsor us...

now if i wasnt an employee and a member of Fa Sho , then there are only 2 people who have that authority...either Larry - President or Me - Vice-President, and neither of us would tell someone to leave for no good reason...

but anyways...stop by 256 sometime, LUDE-a-cris works up there, and their is always someone from Fa Sho up there...we're not that type of club and sorry again...and holla at us b4 this weekend, and mayb we can all cruise up to gurly at the same time, and SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!! lol

peace
VP
BluEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd   #12
LUDE-a-cris
LUDE-a-cris
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

Noma also am sorry i didn't see that ya'll were here . if i had i would have made sure yall were able to be there. the only reason my boss said what he said he had a few choice things to say to a few people in the club. if you want i will be there every day this week during the day. just come up and ask for chris and i will be happy to talk to you man and you will also prob meet some more of us cause everyone stops by at some point in the day. so just hit me back man and again i am sorry
Old May 2nd   #13
The Prez.
The Prez.
has no status.

Lude-A, As far as DSC getting in with anyone, I have tried over and over to help make a happy place for the HSV and surronding areas clubs. I haven't seen anyone in a long while, cause we have been busy. But to answer your question, we are rolling out between 4-5 am next Friday (May13) morning headed to Greenville. If anyone is interested in a room or would like to join us for the trip down, or even meet up with us while we are down there let me know. I have 2 rooms in my name that I'm about to turn over. This has been the number 1 rated show in the US for the last 2 years. It's the best of the best. But the crusin' is what makes the weekend so great !!! Most of the Dirty boys (3 out of 5) are going to a National Street Rod show in Knoxville Sat. so I don't think I'll see anyone this weekend either. It looks like our group is gonna be about 8-12 people going to Showfest with only 1 truck in the show. I'm not even going to compete, really just want to have something to set a tent up by !!! I know this is long, but I don't get on here much anymore. Anyways anyone need me, give me a hollar. FaSho has a contact # for me, and so does the Vertical group. Good luck to everyone. And ya'll be safe at whatever you do !!! The Prez. Dirty South Customs
The Prez. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd   #14
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

hey kev give me a call sometime this week and throw me some info on that knoxville show...i lost your number somewhere

Old May 9th   #15
Samir
Samir
is in mourning
Administrator

Pics are up from the show:
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/ca...y=2005-5-7&c=1
Old May 10th   #16
LUDE-a-cris
LUDE-a-cris
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

Who all is going to NOPI in Steele this weekend. .we would like to have a lot of people come to the show with us . i know that some are going to showfest but those who are not, if you can come down to Steele for a fun day , ya,ll hit me back
Old May 10th   #17
LUDE-a-cris
LUDE-a-cris
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

Samir What Are You Doing This Weekend
Old May 10th   #18
Samir
Samir
is in mourning
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUDE-a-cris
Samir What Are You Doing This Weekend
Main thing this weekend for me will be the Mustang Show. I'm a sponsor in it, so I'll be spending most of my time at that event. From there, I'll be hitting the Rollarcoasters car show and if it's a bust, I'll head over to 302 before calling it a night.