Rocket City Mustang Club
Monthly Meetings
Casa Blanca
Every 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.

Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Local Group Forums > Rocket City Mustang Club

Rocket City Mustang Club The official forum for the Rocket City Mustang Club, one of the Mustang Clubs in the area

Old May 18th   #1
mgreene
mgreene
has no status.

Modeling Agency?

Samir, just looked at your show pics. Are you sure the modeling agency wasn't called "Dykes-R-Us" ??

Last edited by mgreene; May 18th at 07:11 AM.
mgreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th   #2
Greg G
Greg G
has no status.

Hey Mike ? Capture and post 3 or 4 of the modeling pics. The 987 thumbnails made my computer on dialup have a stroke. Thanks, Greg
Greg G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th   #3
mgreene
mgreene
has no status.

All the pics seem to have disappeared. I hope Samir realizes this was a "tongue in cheek" post - in no way a diss on his great work in getting all these pics up!
mgreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th   #4
Greg G
Greg G
has no status.

I just clicked on a little square and it said "page not found"
Old May 18th   #5
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg G
Hey Mike ? Capture and post 3 or 4 of the modeling pics. The 987 thumbnails made my computer on dialup have a stroke. Thanks, Greg
There's actually more like 1400+ thumbnails, but it only amounts to a little over 10mb for the thumbnails. Dial-up shouldn't really choke on it. I know IE might have problems with timing-out, but Firefox shouldn't as far as I know.

If you do get the little "X" boxes, you can right click on one and select "show picture" and it will load that particular thumbnail. The images are as small as I can make them and I didn't want to split the pictures for the event into the 3 different days. But if this becomes a major problem, I can do that to make it a little easier on the dial-up guys.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th   #6
Greg G
Greg G
has no status.

Great job Samir. 1400 pics, wow ! I imagine you didn't have much time to do anything else.
Old May 18th   #7
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreene
Samir, just looked at your show pics. Are you sure the modeling agency wasn't called "Dykes-R-Us" ??

Are you sure? Because that girl is the same as this one:

A lot of times, it's not the model, but the photographer that is at fault for making a girl look bad (or good). I'd say that one was more my fault between the rushed shooting day and when I was reviewing shots in my sleepy tiredness.

And I'm going to have to do this as I couldn't tell it was a joke, and I'm sure others couldn't as well--your post is in violation of section 5.a.2 of the Terms of Use for this forum. Please refrain from posts that violate this agreement.

But you can't tell me that these weren't good:

Old May 18th   #8
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
All the pics seem to have disappeared.
The picture and video server can get overloaded after not being reset for a couple of days. I forgot to reset it after posting the pictures in anticipation of the high load. Sorry about that!
Quote:
I hope Samir realizes this was a "tongue in cheek" post - in no way a diss on his great work in getting all these pics up!
I actually couldn't tell at all, so I had to issue the warning. But even if I could tell and others could not, I still would've issued a warning because others would find it violating section 5.a.2. I know now it was just a little joking around, and there's no problem with that as long as everyone's in on the joke.