Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old March 19th   #1
Gumby_Mac
Gumby_Mac
is gettin' ready for Bug'n!

Lookin for "old school" mesh wheels

I need a little help from the Huntsville car enthusiasts. I'm trying to find a specific looking wheel for my car, but I'm having a little trouble. Either the wheel I want is discontinued or they cost $400 ea. I'm trying to find a 4x100 16" or 17" mesh style wheel similar to the BBS RS style, low offset, maybe ET20 or ET35. See picture below for reference.

I'd really like to find a set of the Ronal LS pictured in the upper right or the ones below. Does anyone here know where I can find some older style wheels like these? I know back in my college days there was a cool place in Hartselle off Main street that sold overstock and discontinued rims below retail prices.

I'd even be happy with a set of silver Enkei 92's, either OEM or repops. Like these:

Thanks!
Old March 20th   #2
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

rbwheels.com
EvilZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th   #3
awebb
awebb
has no status.

You may be able to dig up some Miata M-edition BBS's for (relatively) cheap but keep in mind those are more thank likely going to be 15's.
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th   #4
scarynickname
scarynickname
has no status.

I've seen a lot of wheels like this in the wheel pile at R&J salvage. I don't know the number, but it's on Bethel road off of hwy 53 in Limestone county. If you dont mind digging through a pile of rims you might be able to find what you are looking for pretty cheap!
Old March 27th   #5
awebb
awebb
has no status.

R&J's number is (256) 423-2960!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote