Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

North Alabama British Motoring Society Club Meeting
Calendar: Events Calendar
Samir
Administrator

October 5th 06:30 PM to 09:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Greenbrier Restaurant, 27028 Old Highway 20, Madison, AL 35756

This is the monthly organizational meeting for the North Alabama British Motoring Society. Come to a meeting and see what this unique club is all about.

From an email:
"We currently meet at 6:30pm at the Old Greenbrier restaurant on the first Tuesday of each month, except we meet on the second Tuesday in January and July. We also don't meet in December since we have a club Christmas party instead. Each month we meet, we eat, converse, take care of club business, look at the cars that show up, and listen to a program/presentation topic."

Click here to see the gallery. Buy photo prints and gifts!
All proceeds help pay Huntsville Car Scene bills.

After a hard weekend of covering events, I just wanted to hang out and relax. And I wanted to hear all the stories from Crow Mountain so I was thinking of coming to the meeting. Then I had to meet Ben to get payment for a part he bought, and he was going to the meeting, so that sealed it for me. And as usual, a good number of cars were driven to the meeting providing a nice backdrop for some car conversation.

After the meeting, a couple of the guys were headed to InsideOut Grill for some beer. They invited me along, so I tagged along and enjoyed the company. Thanks guys!

There are no replies to show.