Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old November 22nd   #1
cruel1hemi
cruel1hemi
has no status.

Send a message via Yahoo to cruel1hemi
Steak and Shake

I know alot of you have been to the Steak and Shake in Decatur. Here is my question, how is the service there? My family and I went to the one in Huntsville tonight. We were the only one in line to be seat and with over half the resturant empty, it took them over 15 minutes to seat us. Then our waitess took our order and brought us are food but never brought us milkshakes. We were in the resturant for about an hour and a half. If the service in Decatur is better we will go there.

Member of the Board of Directors - HemiTruckClub.com
cruel1hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd   #2
HDP 7
HDP 7
has rotary powah!!!

Send a message via AIM to HDP 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruel1hemi View Post
I know alot of you have been to the Steak and Shake in Decatur. Here is my question, how is the service there? My family and I went to the one in Huntsville tonight. We were the only one in line to be seat and with over half the resturant empty, it took them over 15 minutes to seat us. Then our waitess took our order and brought us are food but never brought us milkshakes. We were in the resturant for about an hour and a half. If the service in Decatur is better we will go there.
Yes, the one here sux. My one and only visit was bad as well.
87 Mazda RX7 TII (drag car)

"When it happens I won't even notice... I'll be too busy looking good!"
HDP 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd   #3
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

The Decatur location has been in operation a lot longer than the Huntsville one. I've only been there a few times (even though I go there so many times a year for the cruise-in, lol), but it's been good every time I can remember.
Old November 23rd   #4
Flatheadfreddy
Flatheadfreddy
has no status.

Steak & Shake in Decatur has good service, good food.
Flatheadfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd   #5
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

I've only been in there like twice and they were pretty slow and the waitress wasn't to nice either, but then again if i got paid nothing and waited on non tipping drunks (which after about 12 that's all that goes in there for the most part) I'd prolly be in the same kinda mood.
EvilZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd   #6
coupemama
coupemama
has no status.

The Steak 'n Shake in Decatur, on cruise nights, knows we are coming and they usually have the extra employees to serve us. On those nights when we have eaten there, we have no complaints. Marsha
coupemama is offline   Reply With Quote