Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

mysubie.com Huntsville Flat Four Christmas Party
Calendar: Events Calendar
Samir
Administrator

December 12th 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: see discussion thread
Link to Discussion(s): http://www.mysubie.com/event?id=653

This is a small Christmas party for the Huntsville Flat Four group on mysubie.com. Come celebrate the holidays with the city's most enthusiastic Subaru group.

Click here to see the gallery. Buy photo prints and gifts!
All proceeds help pay Huntsville Car Scene bills.

A fun time at Jason's even though the weather threatened for snow. Which of course wouldn't have changed the schedule of this event one bit since everyone has all-wheel drive. It was so cold that I forgot my camera in the car.

But the cold was a great time to hear Dana's new exhaust system as well as Spencer's, and I grabbed the camera quick enough to shoot videos. The whole evening was a great time with a small gift exchange and watching car dvd's from 2003 and parts of martial arts movies. Merry Christmas everyone!
2 members will be attending this event:

Old December 21st   #2
wagn8r
wagn8r
poops chickens.

thanks for the support samir! we really appreciate it.
wagn8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st   #3
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Thanks for having me. It's always fun hanging out with you guys.