Rocket City Mustang Club
Monthly Meetings
Casa Blanca
Every 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.

Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Local Group Forums > Rocket City Mustang Club

Rocket City Mustang Club The official forum for the Rocket City Mustang Club, one of the Mustang Clubs in the area

Old August 1st   #1
Greg G
Greg G
has no status.

Thread for Chatters

I started this thread for those of you who feel the need to chat about stuff other than MUSTANGS & FORDS !
Greg G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st   #2
HOSS429
HOSS429
not getting old .getting better

what!

you mean there are other cars than fords and mustangs. aaaaaaayyyye. fall on your sword man. just kidding .i did have a 55 chevy once i would like to have back. one of my older brothers bought it new for like 2200 bucks. minus heater. perfect top metal , had some floor rust. 2 dr post.
HOSS429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st   #3
Quinnsvw
Quinnsvw
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

OK
Quinnsvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd   #4
HOSS429
HOSS429

excuse me

did i step on a toe . define ( chatters) to me. 55 chevys werent built by FORD
Old August 2nd   #5
HOSS429
HOSS429

is anybody out there?

it seems to me that most online users have home systems as they post early am or late pm. my system is at work so i post during the day. hence i may respond late to a previous post. so if i say something at the wrong time just ignore it. i dont know how to pick out a quote yet
Old August 3rd   #6
Quinnsvw
Quinnsvw
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

ok
Quinnsvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd   #7
cbr_slayer
cbr_slayer
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg G
I started this thread for those of you who feel the need to chat about stuff other than MUSTANGS & FORDS !

not alot to say ???? we're either gonna be talking about cars or women .
cbr_slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th   #8
HOSS429
HOSS429

that iz what car & women guys do
Old August 5th   #9
HOSS429
HOSS429

what we have here is failure to communicate

my internet connection at work had been down all day and just came up as i was clocking out to go home. that is why i am chatting my head off now, i dont work any this weekend . so im gone till monday. may see some of you in gurley sat. nite,
Old August 7th   #10
HOSS429
HOSS429

watch out for friends

i couldnt stay away . im at work on my off day chatting. going to get me a home system for christmas. anyway i have never been an outdoors sportsmen. dont care to fish or hunt( hunters call climbing a tree and waiting for something to come by and ambush it hunting) i call it murder. but i have always been kind to animals. i didnt kill the beast from the car stories post.he left on his own. years ago i came across a monster of an alligator snapping turtle in the middle of 231 -431 in hazel green. i got a box at a store and haltingly put turtlezilla in it and into my back seat with very much protesting by my wife. i was going to let him go at hump creek. every time he moved my wife would jump and scream funny i thought when she was looking away i pinched her leg she went balistic. i aint had a beating like that since i was a child. shortly after that she divorced me for a friend of mine. only after they divorced ten years later did i find out our divorce wasnt because of the turtle thang. dont worry about what your enemies do behind your back. you have no control over that. worry about what your friends are doing. U.S. GRANT said that severial times during the war of northern aggression.
Old August 7th   #11
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net

Send a message via AIM to JayMack75 Send a message via Yahoo to JayMack75
What did you do with him?? I used to swim at hump creek a lot...
Old August 8th   #12
HOSS429
HOSS429

turtlezilla

i let him go in a little creek on joe quick. my wife would not get back in the car after i was able to stop with her trying to kill me until i put him out
Old August 8th   #13
HOSS429
HOSS429

post script

if i had known at the time what my wife and my friend were doing behind my back i would have thrown her in the creek with the turtle
Old August 8th   #14
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net

Send a message via AIM to JayMack75 Send a message via Yahoo to JayMack75
hmm...I used to live off of Walt Campbell. I think my mom may have found one like that, it could have been the same one...course its been so long now I barely remember.
Old August 8th   #15
HOSS429
HOSS429

more Danica please

in the late sixties when sporting events were covered only by wide world of sports us poor race fans (car guys) simply had to starve for any coverage we could get on tv. sometimes the daytona 500 would be broadcast on cbs. once a year you mite get some drag racing on wide world. and you could count on the indy 500 being shown. i would wait all year for that. you knew the brands back then .they were american made you knew some of the racers . a j foyt-mario andrettie- al unser. cris econimaki calling the race. big deal then. fast foward 35 years we are gluttend to death with every kind of racing imaginable. indy racing was a good time to take a nap.all foreign cars all foreign money & foreign drivers then along comes danica patrick now im a danica fan ( wow) .id watch her mow grass -play tiddlewinks- indy race or anything else she wants to do. she needs to come to nascar. be a great replacement for mark martin. what do you think?
Old August 9th   #16
HOSS429
HOSS429

what zup wid dat

every week i see the same tanker (LEADER) filling the wavaho- the chevron- the conoco- joes gas & go. all different brands of gas all different prices. wavaho had gas for a buck 99 saturday .people went crazy. cars were backed nearly into oncoming traffic . i barely made it in with all my cans and bottles i could find some people were in a cuss fight as to who was next in line , i had to threaten an old lady and almost knock her out to get a hose myself but back to the subject same truck same fuel greatly different prices hmmm price gouging you think
Old August 11th   #17
HOSS429
HOSS429

simply amazing

this internet is amazing. in only a few short weeks i have discoverd things in common with folks. brought back aquaintences and events from the past. Jan buying my 428 motor. smokey being related to my best friend. the gullatt bros and i knew each other a little bit thru a mutual friend if you dont know the gullatt bros watch myth busters jamie and adam were modeled after kenny & greg. jaymac75 whos mother and my mother are both mothers and we went to different schools together. how wierd is that.we may even some day realize that the quinn man isnt really from another planet after all i hope all of you have a sense of humor. i lost my oldest brother about two years ago . my next oldest brother from post# 5 has been fighting cancer for 2 years .his doctor finally told him to go home and die. my sister from post # 44 has MLS and cant last much longer. and i aint feeling real good myself.thats why im putting everything i can think of about everything i know in this site. live for today folks. no one is promised tomorrow. live like you were dying that might make a good song . darn to late again
Old August 11th   #18
HOSS429
HOSS429

they call me ?

my new on line friends call me hoss.my regular friends call me bob. my mother called me son. my dad called me mistake. mistake !! get out there in the yard and dig up that stump boy.my boss calls me chief (calls everybody chief . not good with names) my son doesnt call me anything. hasent spoken to me in three years. my ex wife calls me #$%@ and sometimes &*$#@. sweet lady she is . i failed to mention in the last post that my reference to my brother and sister are in car stories
Old August 11th   #19
HOSS429
HOSS429

now thats a fire

ive got to run home now! smokey is starting a fire in my neighborhood
Old August 11th   #20
NeonCWB
NeonCWB
has no status.

Hoss you seem to be the ford guy here lol jus curious if you know anyone with a 289 or 302 and a trans for sale im goin to look at a 60 sumthin ford sumthin tommorrow and all i know is the motor and trans is out of it think its a 67 or 68 tbird but not sure yet
NeonCWB is offline   Reply With Quote