Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old March 23rd   #1
Rockangel
Rockangel
is busy being Mommy.

New to Site. Here cause someone photographed my car! ;-)

Hello Everyone!

Sorry this will be a short intro, but I'm a new mom & my baby girl is waiting for me.

I'm here @ the site because someone asked my husband one night (back around Christmas) if they could take a few pics for this site when he was stopped on his way home from work (he was at the Texaco @ the corner of Sparkman & Jordan). My Car that was photographed is a 1994 Camaro ZR28 - Red. I am hoping to talk to the person who took the pics & see if they were ever posted.

Must run now, Mommy 1st!, Car Lover 2nd
Nicole
Rockangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd   #2
cheesepuff
cheesepuff
Says Roll Tide!!!

welcome to the site!!
cheesepuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd   #3
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Welcome! My name is Samir and I believe I was the one who took the photos. But I remember it being at the Jetpep in Madison. I'm looking through all the event coverage to see if I see it.

If you want to look too, this search will give you a list of all the events. Just look for the little camera:
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/se...ax=0&userid=0&

There's also a good chance I haven't gotten to it yet. I haven't processed any event coverage for 2011 while I've been working on site development. But don't worry, everything will be posted soon since the season is about here. And if you want to be notified when it is posted, click here:
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/su...bscription&f=4
Old March 23rd   #4
Rockangel
Rockangel
is busy being Mommy.

You are probably right, it probably was the Jet Pep ;-) it was a couple months back and I just got it in my head somewhere it had happened closer to home.

Nice to meet you Samir! If you are the one who took the pics, would love to talk to you more about the car in the next few days. Gotta run for now, but thank you & I can't waith to really check the site out!
Old March 23rd   #5
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I remember the conversation I had with your husband. He had mentioned the little one (congrats!), so I'm sure that was him.

It's nice to meet you too! I'm sure it was me who took the pics. I'll search through my to-be-processed galleries and see if I can find them. I couldn't find them in the currently published photos.

You have a lot of catching up to do on checking out the site. There's almost 100,000 photos and videos from previous events as well as several hundreds of discussion threads to read. You'll have time during nap time for the little one.
Old March 24th   #6
racinfast002
racinfast002
ROLL TIDE YALL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
I remember the conversation I had with your husband. He had mentioned the little one (congrats!), so I'm sure that was him.

It's nice to meet you too! I'm sure it was me who took the pics. I'll search through my to-be-processed galleries and see if I can find them. I couldn't find them in the currently published photos.

You have a lot of catching up to do on checking out the site. There's almost 100,000 photos and videos from previous events as well as several hundreds of discussion threads to read. You'll have time during nap time for the little one.
better get to cracking! You'll never get caught up!
1999 F250 Crew Cab Coal Smoker on 37's
1999 Formula Fastech 271
1984 Mustang Hatch Turbo
1984 Harley Davidson Sportster 1000 Ironhead
1969 Chevy pickup the keeper
"Straight tracks are for fast cars. Curvy tracks are for fast drivers."
racinfast002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th   #7
KI4RXM
KI4RXM
is still working

Welcome welcome, and congrats on the mini-you!
KI4RXM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th   #8
Rockangel
Rockangel
is busy being Mommy.

Thanks For the warm Welcome everyone! Yeah, I see I have a LOT of catching up to do ;-)