Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Street Racing and Test-N-Tune
Calendar: Events Calendar
Samir
Administrator

May 7th to May 8th 07:00 PM to 01:00 AM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Jakes Dragstrip, 3041 County Road 94, Danville, AL 35619
Contact: Don 256-221-1364 David 256-280-8839 www.jakesdragstrip.com

Street Car Grudge Racing & Test-n-Tune every Satuday Night at Jakes Dragstrip in Moulton, AL. Only $8 to get in and race all your want. Visit www.jakesdragstrip.com or see us on Facebook for more info.

Click here to see the gallery. Buy photo prints and gifts!
All proceeds help pay Huntsville Car Scene bills.

I heard there would be some great racing down at Jake's and I was already in Athens, so I decided to take a trip down there. And I wasn't disappointed. There was definitely some racing going on judging by the trap speeds. There's also one happy, jumping EvilZ having some fun. Enjoy! See everyone next time.

There are no replies to show.