Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old July 13th   #1
NiTeZ
NiTeZ
7M-GE goes in today! :D

Send a message via Yahoo to NiTeZ
20" BZO Fortune rims

I'm selling the rims. They don't fit properly on my Cobalt. They went on fine, I tighten them down, took them off to put on my stocks for the auto x and had bent wheel studs. I'm asking 800 OBO for them. They will need new tires soon, that is how I bought them tho. They are sitting at my shop if you want to come buy and check them out. The bolt pattern is 5 x 4.5 and 5 x 4.25 if I'm not mistaken. Need any more info let me know. Thanks

Last edited by NiTeZ; July 13th at 02:31 PM. Reason: Ad picture to the post
NiTeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th   #2
NiTeZ
NiTeZ

kk update: I was wrong about the lug pattern. They are 114.3mm = 4.50 and 120.7mm = 4.75
Old July 13th   #3
dragginbody87
dragginbody87
has no status.
Official Huntsville Car Scene Grammar Police

Now is the time to upgrade to 13x7 reverse wires with 175/50/13s.
dragginbody87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th   #4
NiTeZ
NiTeZ

Umm....How about uhh NO lol. Even if I wanted to I couldn't. Cobalt SS models can't have rims smaller then 18's. I'm sticking with my stocks and having Jeremy do the Hydro dip for them. Just got to find some spares till I can get them done lol.
Old July 13th   #5
dragginbody87
dragginbody87
has no status.
Official Huntsville Car Scene Grammar Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiTeZ View Post
Cobalt SS models can't have rims smaller then 18's.
That just means you would be a trend setter when you pulled it off.

I used to roll reverse wires on my '84 Corolla. Nothing more fun than hitting a mud puddle and creating a fountain of mud for the car behind you, and all over your doors, and the pulling effect you get when all that water hits your wheel well inside your wheel. Good times.
dragginbody87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th   #6
NiTeZ
NiTeZ

Yeah I've been in a few cars like that, most had Hydrolics tho so they didn't go threw mud puddles lol. Nothing like pancakin the ride and seeing your front left wheel go flying off and hitting the car next to you at a red light lmfao! I'm just glad it wasn't my ride. I remember when air ride wasn't even a trend. There was one guy with an S-10 that had the front bagged but the S-10 was sharp. Just didn't understand why he only did the front and didn't understand the fact of doing air ride when at the time hydrolics where the thing to have. Bagging has come so far so fast, I was like 16 when I seen that truck, I'm 31 now. It's cleaner and weights less then hydrolics and people can even compete with hydrolics now with air ride. What will be next? lol
Old July 13th   #7
V8S10
V8S10
a.k.a MagicMan

theres alot of people going back to the old style bag/valve setups with the slow 1/4 inch lines and manual paddle valves its crazy
V8S10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th   #8
NiTeZ
NiTeZ

Rims still for sale. I need to get rid of them. They are sitting at my shop taking up room. Make me some offers .