Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Falkville Fall Festival 2nd Annual Car Show
Calendar: Events Calendar
Samir
Administrator

October 29th 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Downtown Falkville, AL

From the flyer:

Registration for this event is $20 per vehicle. Awards for Top 3 in each decade from pre-1950 to 2010 and up as well as Mayor's Choice and Best of Show. There will also be a tractor show. Free trailer parking.

There will also be a pancake breakfast, street vendors, a cake auction, bingo, and live music from the country group Confederate Railroad (1pm) as well as the The Dusty Winsett Band and Firehouse Dolls.

Old October 26th   #2
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net

Send a message via AIM to JayMack75 Send a message via Yahoo to JayMack75
Thanks for posting this up, Samir. I've been horribly busy with this baby on the way and haven't had the chance for any good computer time!
Old October 26th   #3
Samir
Samir
is in mourning
Administrator

I completely understand Jay. That baby is going to change your life in so many ways...all of them good from what I've heard. Munchie's a great example of someone who can balance it all, so take notes!

I'm almost finished with the ability for us to share our event coverage too, so we'll be able to implement that in the off-season.