Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > In Memory Of...

In Memory Of... For all the enthusiasts we've known and loved that are no longer with us

Old November 2nd   #1
sharpperf
sharpperf
has no status.

Wade Clark "Former A&W Huntsville Owner" Passed Away

Wade Clark "Former A&W Huntsville Owner" Passed Away -- Visitation Tonight from 5 to 7 p.m.
Wade H. Clark 77 of Huntsville passed away Monday at his home.
Mr. Clark moved to Huntsville in 1973 with the dream of opening at A&W Root beer Restaurant. In December of 1973 he realized his dream and opened the A&W on Drake Ave and ran it until 1997. During his time at A&W he built many lasting memories... and friendships with his customers. He especially enjoyed the Saturday night Car Shows held monthly during the summer months at the drive-in
Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at Spry Funeral Home. http://obits.al.com/obituaries/hunts...&pid=154430626
http://www.spryfuneralhomes.com/fh/o...fh_id=10749See More
sharpperf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd   #2
sharpperf
sharpperf
has no status.

RIP -- Wade Clark "Former A&W Huntsville Owner" Passed Away

Wade Clark "Former A&W Huntsville Owner" Passed Away -- Visitation Tonight from 5 to 7 p.m.
Wade H. Clark 77 of Huntsville passed away Monday at his home.
Mr. Clark moved to Huntsville in 1973 with the dream of opening at A&W Root beer Restaurant. In December of 1973 he realized his dream and opened the A&W on Drake Ave and ran it until 1997. During his time at A&W he built many lasting memories... and friendships with his customers. He especially enjoyed the Saturday night Car Shows held monthly during the summer months at the drive-in
Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at Spry Funeral Home. http://obits.al.com/obituaries/hunts...&pid=154430626
http://www.spryfuneralhomes.com/fh/o...fh_id=10749See More
sharpperf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd   #3
69 Baja
69 Baja
has no status.

The old A&W days are days I will Always remember.
R I P Mr. Clark

Jeff
69 Baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd   #4
HOSS429
HOSS429
not getting old .getting better

did a lot of drive by`s myself back in the late 70`s ...cruising from north parkway hardees ( sparkman drive ) to the old G.E.X parking lot then to A&W
HOSS429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd   #5
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

RIP. Thank you for sharing pictures of what used to be Jeff. He must have been a really cool guy.
Old November 2nd   #6
BamaMopars
BamaMopars
Mopar or No car!

I still have t shirts from his shows. His son lives next to me and they haven't been home in a couple of days. He has been sick for a while now.
BamaMopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th   #7
ITSFAST
ITSFAST
---BAZINGA!

I just came across this.

My prayers go out to his family. I used to hang out there more than I'd like to admit. Ron and Terry are good people.

RIP Mr. Clark.

Last edited by ITSFAST; November 6th at 09:24 PM.
ITSFAST is offline   Reply With Quote