Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Old September 19th   #1
Munchie
Munchie
is purging all the poo out of his life!

Send a message via AIM to Munchie
Southeastern Mini Truckin' Nationals

Me and Kerry and all of our guys are heading up to Lebanon Tn on Sat Sep.23 for the Southeastern Mini Truckin' Nationals. We will be leaving sometime early in the morning. Not too sure yet on a time. We will be staying the night Sat. I think either Severed Ties or Drop Jaw mag is hosting a after party or something like that so we will definetly hit that. If any one wants to caravan up there with us we will get more details for you as the week progresses. We have a bunch of people coming up from Bham and all the sorounding areas to ride up there, I already talked to some of the FASHO guys, they said something about possibly going. I am sure that Dirty South Customs is going. It will be alot of fun. I was waiting on Kerry to post something about it, But i did not want to wait till the last minute. Hopefully he will post up and give you guys some more info.

P.S. It is not just for Mini Trucks all types of cars are welcome the show is basically another SLAMMIN AND JAMMIN but bigger!!!
04 Chevy Trailblazer EXT-family ride
06 Joyner 650 Sand Spider-The Buggy
68 VW Rail Buggy-CNC rail conversion 44" Rear Paddles
85 19ft Bayliner Capri
Munchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th   #2
Tha_Blue_Pill
Tha_Blue_Pill
has no status.

Send a message via Yahoo to Tha_Blue_Pill
Ah AH AHHHHHH...Its the "Sport Compact AND Mini-Trucking Nationals"
and i know for a fact that me and Recardo (lude on 20's) are going...i think that we're leaving on Fri...
I had to miss Nopi, so i'll be having my fun there
This is what i drive for those who didnt kno...if you see me, holla at me, i'm a pretty cool dude And Samir, thanks for the pic...this is my FAVORITE
Old September 19th   #3
S10on20s99
S10on20s99
has no status.

Send a message via MSN to S10on20s99 Send a message via Yahoo to S10on20s99
hey Rob I need to get in touch with you sometime and talk about an idea i have hit me up on a messenger or somethin
Old September 19th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Blue_Pill
Ah AH AHHHHHH...Its the "Sport Compact AND Mini-Trucking Nationals"
and i know for a fact that me and Recardo (lude on 20's) are going...i think that we're leaving on Fri...
I had to miss Nopi, so i'll be having my fun there
This is what i drive for those who didnt kno...if you see me, holla at me, i'm a pretty cool dude And Samir, thanks for the pic...this is my FAVORITE
Sounds like a good show. You're welcome for the pic, but it really bothers me that it has "hondashowoff.com" below it. I took that picture, not them.

I'll have to check out their site and see what their policy is on photos.
Old September 19th   #5
S10on20s99
S10on20s99
has no status.

Send a message via MSN to S10on20s99 Send a message via Yahoo to S10on20s99
I smell Samir gettin in someones pocket on this one
Old September 19th   #6
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Nevr2loS10
actually its the southeastern mini truck and sport compact nationals..but whos keeping score lol..im plannin to leave H-ville at 630am...but were never on time so i guess well probly leave round 7 or so..anyone interested please contact me

Body dropped 84 s10 and 20s for sale hit me up if interested
Nevr2loS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th   #7
jinusow
jinusow
has no status.

Im Going to me there!!!

I have been waiting for this show for about a month now. I don't know what time I'm leaving Sat. morn. but if I see you anyone riding up there from around here if you don't mind can I join up with you and enter the show. Also, there's alot of talk on truck message boards from guys in alabama going to this show.
jinusow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th   #8
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevr2loS10
actually its the southeastern mini truck and sport compact nationals..but whos keeping score lol..im plannin to leave H-ville at 630am...but were never on time so i guess well probly leave round 7 or so..anyone interested please contact me
What day and where? If there's going to be a crowd, I might be able to get up in time.
Old September 19th   #9
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinusow
Also, there's alot of talk on truck message boards from guys in alabama going to this show.
Local guys?
Old September 19th   #10
jinusow
jinusow
has no status.

I really don't know anyone and their usernames on the boards. If you goto s10forum.com there are guys talking about staying at a super8 for the show. iI have no idea who anyone is. sorry
Old September 19th   #11
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

It's cool. Probably guys from Bham and the surrounding areas. Would be interesting to have them stop in HSV and we all roll as a group though.
Old September 19th   #12
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I've posted on s10forums.com to see if anyone is coming by Huntsville. Maybe everyone can meet up and cruise together.
Old September 20th   #13
mcs01xtreme
mcs01xtreme
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to mcs01xtreme Send a message via MSN to mcs01xtreme Send a message via Yahoo to mcs01xtreme
I know for a fact that Kerry and I are on s10forum. I wasnt gonna go because I just had to spend the last of my money on a new battery but I may pull out the credit card for gas. I'm really thinking about going but last time I was in Tennessee I got a $98 ticket for my tag being on the right side of my back bumper. Oh well, I think I'm gonna go now just because of how much fun I had last year.
Old September 20th   #14
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Nevr2loS10
jinusow...im on s10forum.com...user name is krs02noma..are you a member? thats us thats staying at the super 8 on murpheesboro Rd all of our rooms are completely packed w/ people well 5or 6 per room and thats as much as we can have ...hit me up were riding up to nats sat mournin then goin back Sunday and were gonna have all my VC guys from Bham and some others here and we will be meeting up w/ members of No Regrets georgia chapter, Acrophoibia AL chapter and some guys from TN

Body dropped 84 s10 and 20s for sale hit me up if interested

Last edited by Nevr2loS10; September 20th at 06:16 AM.
Nevr2loS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th   #15
jinusow
jinusow
has no status.

Yeah, I have the same name on s10forum. I keep having to reg. so I have one post. I get a bunch of crazy ideas off the forum. I love the interest finds section of the site like the s10 that was all burned. I haven't even gotten a room I think today I'm going to find one and book it. If nothing else I'll try my best to meet you guys at the show if not on the road.
Old September 20th   #16
Tha_Blue_Pill
Tha_Blue_Pill
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevr2loS10
Aww booooo, lol...you say to-ma-toe, i say to-MA-toe...lol

Were gona leave hsv on friday after work, after all the fun i had at slammin, and jammin, i know this is gona be great...plus i didnt get to make it to Nopi, so i gotta redeem myself...

Quote:
Sounds like a good show. You're welcome for the pic, but it really bothers me that it has "hondashowoff.com" below it. I took that picture, not them.

I'll have to check out their site and see what their policy is on photos.
Oh and Samir...HondaShowOff is kinda like a CarDomain for honda/acura and whenever you use a pic off the site it puts their logo at the bottom, just like cardomian does...but i'll change it if you want...

And Roger, shoot me a p.m. or email me at twokapacity@yahoo.com
Old September 20th   #17
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Oh and Samir...HondaShowOff is kinda like a CarDomain for honda/acura and whenever you use a pic off the site it puts their logo at the bottom, just like cardomian does...but i'll change it if you want...
Can you change it? Is there an option? I've got to register and play with their site before I email them about the copyright infringement.

See, it's not really that big a deal for one of my photos since I'm not a pro with a studio (it just makes me upset to see their name on my photo). But if someone has professional photos taken on their car, they have a license to have those photos. The original copyright stays with the photographer. When anyone modifies that photo (or even publishes it for that matter) without the original copyright holder's permission, that's copyright infringement. And they can get in some big trouble for that.

I'm not sure what their policy is, and I'm sure they have some sort of disclaimer when uploading photos that they have permission to upload them, etc. But if not, there definitely is a class action law suit coming.

Last edited by Samir; September 20th at 09:45 AM.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th   #18
Tha_Blue_Pill
Tha_Blue_Pill
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir
Can you change it? Is there an option? I've got to register and play with their site before I email them about the copyright infringement.

See, it's not really that big a deal for one of my photos since I'm not a pro with a studio (it just makes me upset to see their name on [/i]my[/i] photo). But if someone has professional photos taken on their car, they have a license to have those photos. The original copyright stays with the photographer. When anyone modifies that photo (or even publishes it for that matter) without the original copyright holder's permission, that's copyright infringement. And they can get in some big trouble for that.

I'm not sure what their policy is, and I'm sure they have some sort of disclaimer when uploading photos that they have permission to upload them, etc. But if not, there definitely is a class action law suit coming.
Well i dont think its that serious, i dunno, i registered my car, and uploaded the photos that you took, from my computer...
It works just like cardomain, except its honda/acura
but i do understand what you mean, about them putting their logo on the pic
Old September 20th   #19
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Well i dont think its that serious, i dunno, i registered my car, and uploaded the photos that you took, from my computer...
It works just like cardomain, except its honda/acura
but i do understand what you mean, about them putting their logo on the pic
It doesn't seem that serious because it happens all the time, but it's similar to copying a CD and giving it to someone--the original artist never makes any money off of the copy. I mean, they wouldn't care if they made something for it.

I'm not making anything off the pictures, but I don't give anyone permission to use my photos in the manner they have for commercial purposes. That's free advertisting for them on a sick picture of a sick ride. If any site should be getting free advertising, it should be mine.
Old September 20th   #20
Tha_Blue_Pill
Tha_Blue_Pill
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir
It doesn't seem that serious because it happens all the time, but it's similar to copying a CD and giving it to someone--the original artist never makes any money off of the copy. I mean, they wouldn't care if they made something for it.

I'm not making anything off the pictures, but I don't give anyone permission to use my photos in the manner they have for commercial purposes. That's free advertisting for them on a sick picture of a sick ride. If any site should be getting free advertising, it should be mine.
OOOOOh Ok...i understand know...they're basically bootleggin, the people who are registered on the site, pics by automatically inserting their logo on the bottom of any uploaded pic.
Hell i know of some other cars that are registered that have some of your pics in their profile as well,

Quote:
If any site should be getting free advertising, it should be mine.

Preciate the props on the ride too...but
The vette = sick ride