Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old December 22nd   #1
duh09
duh09
needs parts for all of my cars!

Smacked a deer tonight, need some SRT4 parts...

Yup, hit a deer a few miles from my house tonight in the SRT4. Damage isn't that bad but I'm trying to locate some parts so I can move quick once insurance gets moving so I can get it fixed before its time to go back to college. I need headlights (technically just driver's side but I really want them to match), a driver's side fender, and a hood. Maybe a front bumper, but I think mine will be alright once I get off the bent up fender. May need a driverside plastic inner fender, I noticed some slight slight rubbing on hard bumps on the way home and my fingers are crossed that that is all it is. I really want to stick with OEM body parts but wouldn't turn away nice aftermarket stuff (carbon fiber anyone? ) so if any of you guys have any parts or know where any are, let me know. I'm hoping I can save enough to get the car repainted with the insurance money since I'm betting it'll be hard to match the paint considering the bumpers and body have already faded at different rates. Thanks guys.

Also, pictures, because what's a thread without pics?

duh09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd   #2
BamaMopars
BamaMopars
Mopar or No car!

Sorry man I got one with the old dart a couple years ago. I almost cried. lol
BamaMopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd   #3
ITSFAST
ITSFAST
---BAZINGA!

I can't help with parts, but I will say that I'm glad to hear you are ok. Deer can really mess up ones ride. A friend of mine hit a deer just a few days after buying a new 7 series....uggh.
Old December 23rd   #4
Beckham
Beckham
is at our new location in MADISON now!
Huntsville Car Scene Staff and Site Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Beckham
I have my silver hood that you can have. It's scratched up with a dent (maybe 2") in the very front.

I don't need it and it's just been sitting out back behind Sound on Wheels since I quit there haha.

www.facebook.com/TheSpeakerboxHSV
Beckham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd   #5
duh09
duh09
needs parts for all of my cars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckham View Post
I have my silver hood that you can have. It's scratched up with a dent (maybe 2") in the very front.

I don't need it and it's just been sitting out back behind Sound on Wheels since I quit there haha.
Thanks, I might have to hit you up for that soon. I might have found everything I need from a guy parting his car out and he said he'd let me have it all for $250 if a guy doesn't come and get it today which would really help me out. I'm going to take it to get an estimate from a buddie's dad today and a couple other places. Car's running fine, had a little rubbing on the front of the inner fender but I think it must have fell out... whoops.
duh09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st   #6
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I remember seeing this thread title when I was overseas and thinking the worst. I'm glad to see that it's easily fixable. Glad to hear you've been able to source parts too.