Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Old September 25th   #1
DanielSC372
DanielSC372
has no status.

What systems have you had?

Post your systems you have had an if you can remember do it in order. Tell us what happend to them, sold them traded or if they got stolen.

I started out with 2 american pro 12s i got from munchie when i was 16 runnin off a autotek super street 400.2 amp. When i was working at southern adventures they got stolen.

Then I bought a JL audio w6 and a power acoustik 600watt amp.

Took out the jl audio an got 2 audiobahn aw1251qs runnin off the power acoustic amp. well they got stolen when i was workin at southern adventures too.

Then i got a rockford fosgate punch 301s(that i got from traffic james an ron ripped me off) runnin on the jl audio w6 my gf bought me some more audiobahn 12s and a rockford fosgate punch 451s. crazy story behind that one just say its christmas time at madison square mall and i caught the guys they got away with the cd player only but were caught shorty after.

Then i bought the lil beast amp a directed 1100d ran it on the audiobahns for a lil while then i bought 2 jl audio 12 w6's an put the audiobahns in my gfs car on the 451 rockford amp.

Then i figured i was beatin pretty good so i entered a bass comp but i figured i had the single w6 at home so i through it in for the bass comp. I hit a 147.4 on the term lab mic the hardest mic to compete on. Got second overall and first in my class i was proud at the time.

Then i sold the single w6 blew one of thems voice coild and ripped the others cone from the surround. so i stoll the audiobahns back from my bf runnin off the directed 1100d not near what i like but its bass i dont think i could live without it i swear ill be 60 with a system it may not be crazy or anything but i will have one.

After i get a new car im goin to get 2 Resonant Engineering 15inch subs( www.reaudio.com )and another directed 1100d.
DanielSC372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th   #2
NeonCWB
NeonCWB
has no status.

my first system was a frontier 140 and two mtx terminator 12's then i was runnin two kicker 15's with a coustic 460 on each one,then when the orion xtr series came out i put 4 10's with phoenix gold outlaw amp.i have had several but my best and by far loudest was in my 88 dodge d50 12 orion xtr 12's with 8 orion 250 hcca amps. in my current daily driver i have two kicker comp 12's two rockford fosgate amps all installed at pirates cove
NeonCWB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th   #3
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net

Send a message via AIM to JayMack75 Send a message via Yahoo to JayMack75
Wow...lets see if I can remember it all lol.

1) OK I started out with a pair of 10" Pioneer cheap-o subs, and a box I picked up off of someone from somewhere...I dont even remember, but anyway...I had a Jensen amp that wasn't worth a crap. It was stolen by Courtney Brown. He was arrested and served 2 years for that breaking and entering charge.

2) Thanks to Courtney I got me a pair of Rockford Fosgate XLC 12s with an MTX 300w amp. They did good until I got the itch...I went to the sheriff's auction and bought another pair of 12" Pioneer premiere subs and bought another MTX 300w amp. I had a friend whose boyfriend was an engineer for some British airline. He flew all the way over here and built me a custom enclosure for the back of my truck in 2 or 3 days...he even suffered from sunstroke in the process. I eventually got the itch again and sold everything but the box.

3) After my itch I started researching...I found out about Digital Designs. This was a bad thing (for my wallet). I bought 4 DD3512s and 2 MA Audio 2500.2hk (i think) and 2 MA Audio digital power caps. I hit 146.8 at a best buy sound competition and I won 2nd. I was pissed. I stripped the truck, sent them back...

4) I bought the 9512s. Then had Boneshakers (old stereo shop...if you know me ask me as I won't tell all the details of the extortion that was committed by the owner of this shop - yes, I'm still pretty pissed about it) offer me a sponsorship of building me a box in exchange for advertisement and promotion. I held up my part. ANYWAY - He threw not only 2 custom made boxes, but also 2 sets of Kove components, hart EQ, hart 600x4 mid amp, and custom cut filler walls. Planet audio tweeters were in there as well as 4 Audiobahn power caps 2 Sony 6x9s and 2 Sony 5 1/4" were in the bed of the truck. All this was running off a Kenwood deck with a Sony 12 disc changer. I hit 166.8db to the best of my recollection. There was a point that the A.C.T.C. took 1st-3rd at almost every competition we entered. It was usually Eric Miller, Chase Davis, and me in our division. Not always in that order. By the way for those of you who know Chase Davis, he passed away in May from a motorcycle accident. BACK TO THE SYSTEM - It was stolen one night while I was working on my racecar at Mike Lowery's shop. I have pictures if anyone would like to see the aftermath. If memory serves me correctly, his name was Marvin or Melvin or something like that...yeah - he was arrested less than a week after the break in. He's still in jail. MORAL OF THE STORY...don't break in to your bailbondsman's vehicle.

5) Project Suburban...undisclosed details...just know there will be 6 digital designs and a whole buttload of power behind 'em.

Last edited by JayMack75; September 26th at 10:12 PM.
JayMack75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th   #4
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Nevr2loS10
never owned subs haha...currently have 6x9s in my doors and stock speakers in my dash what a loser!

Body dropped 84 s10 and 20s for sale hit me up if interested
Nevr2loS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th   #5
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net

Send a message via AIM to JayMack75 Send a message via Yahoo to JayMack75
Its ok Kerry, one of these days we'll get you hooked up.