Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old February 18th   #1
BamaMopars
BamaMopars
Mopar or No car!
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 534
Mopar meeting

I was just seeing if anyone was interested in having a Mopar meet. Our car club meets on Sunday afternoons but maybe we could all meet on a friday or saturday night.
BamaMopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th   #2
NiTeZ
NiTeZ
7M-GE goes in today! :D
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,249
Send a message via Yahoo to NiTeZ
The only Mopar I own is a 95 Chrysler Concord 4 door lol. It's beat up but runs, some what. Does that count?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchie
Its ok. I figure as long as I am being talked about I will never be forgoten. Besides, let them talk cause Haters make me famous!lol
NiTeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th   #3
BamaMopars
BamaMopars
Mopar or No car!
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 534
Mopars are Mopars lol
BamaMopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th   #4
NiTeZ
NiTeZ
7M-GE goes in today! :D
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,249
Send a message via Yahoo to NiTeZ
let me know...I'll show up. I might even hose the old mule down since it hasn't been washed in about 3 years or so..lol. It was my grandma's so you'll understand why it looks like it does
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchie
Its ok. I figure as long as I am being talked about I will never be forgoten. Besides, let them talk cause Haters make me famous!lol
NiTeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th   #5
BamaMopars
BamaMopars
Mopar or No car!
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiTeZ View Post
let me know...I'll show up. I might even hose the old mule down since it hasn't been washed in about 3 years or so..lol. It was my grandma's so you'll understand why it looks like it does
I'll do it. It looks like we have about 10 cars now that will show we just have to a date.
BamaMopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th   #6
Beckham
Beckham
is at our new location in MADISON now!
Huntsville Car Scene Staff and Site Sponsor
 
Beckham's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,517
Send a message via AIM to Beckham
Sunday's would work best for me.
__________________
www.TheSpeakerbox.net - 256.852.0300

www.facebook.com/TheSpeakerboxHSV
Beckham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th   #7
BamaMopars
BamaMopars
Mopar or No car!
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 534
would a sonic work ?
BamaMopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th   #8
Beckham
Beckham
is at our new location in MADISON now!
Huntsville Car Scene Staff and Site Sponsor
 
Beckham's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,517
Send a message via AIM to Beckham
Sure. Anywhere in HSV would prob work best.
__________________
www.TheSpeakerbox.net - 256.852.0300

www.facebook.com/TheSpeakerboxHSV
Beckham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th   #9
BamaMopars
BamaMopars
Mopar or No car!
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 534
there is one in bailey cove ? I'll get with everyone in the club and we will get this going. We want to get out more and not to stay in Owens Cross Roads.
BamaMopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th   #10
cruel1hemi
cruel1hemi
has no status.
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to cruel1hemi
Count me in.......Just say when and where
__________________
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi "Lone Star Edition" (the show truck)
2001 Acura 3.2CL (the daily driver)

Member of the Board of Directors - HemiTruckClub.com
cruel1hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th   #11
Samir
Samir
is in mourning
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,930
Hey, feel free to post the Sunday meetings on the calendar if they're open to everyone. That way everyone can rsvp and check out the details easily.
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th   #12
BamaMopars
BamaMopars
Mopar or No car!
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
Hey, feel free to post the Sunday meetings on the calendar if they're open to everyone. That way everyone can rsvp and check out the details easily.
Thanks I will Samir I would love to see some Mopars that we don't see as much show up. But I don't care who or what shows up. Like that nasty looking mustang that showed up to the Z meet.
BamaMopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th   #13
Samir
Samir
is in mourning
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMopars View Post
Thanks I will Samir I would love to see some Mopars that we don't see as much show up. But I don't care who or what shows up. Like that nasty looking mustang that showed up to the Z meet.
The way I look at it, it's all about the enthusiasm. Just because someone drives a Mustang, that doesn't mean that they can't like Zs. And a lot of the social culture of a group is what attracts people. At the heart of it, we're all just social clubs that center on a particular make/model.
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th   #14
BamaMopars
BamaMopars
Mopar or No car!
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 534
Me thing is i want to have fun in my car. I do wish more Mopar people would. The newer Mopars will come out more but the older guys alot of the time but not all the time are afraid someone might see the cars!
BamaMopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th   #15
Samir
Samir
is in mourning
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMopars View Post
Me thing is i want to have fun in my car. I do wish more Mopar people would. The newer Mopars will come out more but the older guys alot of the time but not all the time are afraid someone might see the cars!
I think at the heart of it, that's all we all want to do.

Mopar was that red-headed stepchild of the big three, but that was back in the day. And I can understand that a lot of the older guys with these cars may still feel this way. But times have changed, and a whole new generation is waiting to see what they treasure. And it's through this process that the Mopar love can come back.

I was born a Mopar guy. My dad brought me home in his Gremlin, which he bought while working at American Motors as engineer.

He's got such cool stories from those days. I wish he would make time to hang out in the car scene. He'd find a whole new life he never knew existed.
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate

Last edited by Samir; February 19th at 01:49 PM.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th   #16
BamaMopars
BamaMopars
Mopar or No car!
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
I think at the heart of it, that's all we all want to do.

Mopar was that red-headed stepchild of the big three, but that was back in the day. And I can understand that a lot of the older guys with these cars may still feel this way. But times have changed, and a whole new generation is waiting to see what they treasure. And it's through this process that the Mopar love can come back.

I was born a Mopar guy. My dad brought me home in his Gremlin, which he bought while working at American Motors as engineer.

He's got such cool stories from those days. I wish he would make time to hang out in the car scene. He'd find a whole new life he never knew existed.
I was brought home in a 73 duster I guess thats why I love the darts and dusters lol The dart is the red headed step child of the dodges to lol
BamaMopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th   #17
Samir
Samir
is in mourning
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,930
red-headed step child of red-headed step child = some random Irish kid.
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th   #18
BamaMopars
BamaMopars
Mopar or No car!
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 534
Ha I'm irish indian redneck lol and me wife is a red headed step child lol
BamaMopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th   #19
Samir
Samir
is in mourning
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,930
You're not right, lol.
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th   #20
BamaMopars
BamaMopars
Mopar or No car!
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 534
Thanks lol
BamaMopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tennessee Valley Mopar Club Monthly Meeting Samir Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage 1 March 20th 08:57 AM
Tennessee Valley Mopar Club 14th Annual Show Samir Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage 42 August 30th 10:53 PM
New Mopar car club BamaMopars General Discussions 3 July 11th 04:18 PM
Tennessee Valley Mopar Club 12th Annual Show and Go 1BAD440 Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage 4 June 7th 10:21 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001 - 2012, Huntsville Car Scene
Terms of Service