Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Jack's Cruise In
Calendar: Events Calendar
firebird girl  
September 28th to December 28th 05:00 PM to 09:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Jack's Restaurant, 1006 Jordan Ln Huntsville, AL 35816
Contact: TERRY WEBB 256-349-7446 256-534-5040 http://www.facebook.com/jackscruisein

NO REGISTRATION FEES . 50/50 DRAWING PLUS 10% OFF TO ALL PARTICIPANTS.EVERY FRI NIGHT FROM 5-9 ALL MAKES AND MODELS
WELCOME.SO COME ON DOWN HANG OUT AND SHOW YOUR RIDE.
WE ARE LOCATED ON JORDAN LANE AND UNIVERSITY IN FRONT OF JORDAN LANE .LISTEN FOR ANOUNCEMENTS ON WE UP RADIO .

Old September 22nd   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Thank you for the post!

You know, there are advertising spots for events available right here too. Check out the locations and pricing here:
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/in...sinessSponsors

Last edited by Samir; September 22nd at 07:48 PM.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th   #3
icuh8nme
icuh8nme
just trying to have a little fun and bring the car community together on Friday Nights! !

last friday's event went really well and we are hoping that we can get more out this coming friday!!!! hope to see everyone there! for those with a facebook account, check out our event page and join: http://www.facebook.com/events/386279711443182/

we have also set up a facebook fan page as well were you post comments and share your ideas with us on what you'd like to see happen in the future:

http://www.facebook.com/jackscruisein

also make you you mark attending on this site if you're intereted in coming out and joining the fun!!! thanks!!!

icuh8nme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Details added to the listing.
Old October 15th   #5
icuh8nme
icuh8nme
just trying to have a little fun and bring the car community together on Friday Nights! !

if you plan on attending please mark yourself as attending on this post!! looks like this friday the 19th's weather is going to be perfect!!! so come on out and support!! thanks!
Old October 19th   #6
naikaidriver
naikaidriver
Finally home for a while!

I don't think I am up to much tonight so I can swing by.

Scott
naikaidriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th   #7
icuh8nme
icuh8nme

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=f2aaa7769e
Old October 26th   #8
icuh8nme
icuh8nme

looks like it's going to be a nice evening tonight. hope to see everyone there tonight!! thanks! please mark attending if you plan on coming out! and checkout our facebook pages!
Old October 31st   #9
icuh8nme
icuh8nme

not much going on around town this Friday so this is the PERFECT WEEK to come check us out!!!! those that plan on attending please mark attending. the weather for this Friday will be perfect!!! bring a light jacket if you plan on sticking staying late. facebook users: http://www.facebook.com/events/386279711443182/

and also check out our facebook page for pics and more info!!! : http://www.facebook.com/jackscruisein

thanks!!
Old October 31st   #10
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

I'm going to try and finally drop by. Once I know for sure I'll mark myself.
Old October 31st   #11
icuh8nme
icuh8nme

cool! hope to see you there!
Old November 8th   #12
MrPontiac63
MrPontiac63
Pontiac Poor

I have not been to the Jack's Fri. night cruise-in before, I assume it is still active...??? Since most of the cruise-ins have ended, I am going through withdrawals, so I need a "fix." Hate I had to miss the last Decatur one. ANYWAY, somebody tell me what the Jack's one is like. I have read some of the late posts, & it sounds like fun. Is an old '63 Pontiac welcome?
MrPontiac63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th   #13
icuh8nme
icuh8nme

mrPontiac63, the classics are what make it all worth while!!! ) it's still going as long as the weather permits. it's small but growing as the word gets around. the crowd is a little different from week to week and we have our faithful few that always attend. it's kind of been one of those events where you just have to come with the intent of having a good time with good people whether there's a lot or just a few. peak time is usually between 6-7pm but there are usually a few that do show on time at 5-5:30pm. this friday should be nice. if you have facebook checkout our page for the latest updates. even if you don't have a facebook page, you still should be able to view some of our post and pictures from past events. we do have a good time and encourage others to spread the word and come with a friend or two... or three. like you mentioned it is the end of the season. we started late but it's a prep for what's to come next year!! big plans are in the making and we appreciate ALL the support we are currently getting while things are still small and growing. stop by and check it out! any other questions feel free to contact me: eugene 256-275-6278
Old November 8th   #14
MrPontiac63
MrPontiac63
Pontiac Poor

How's the Face Book page listed?
Old November 8th   #15
MrPontiac63
MrPontiac63
Pontiac Poor

Never mind... found it. Thanks. I will plan to come. Probably be 6:00ish.
Old November 8th   #16
icuh8nme
icuh8nme

cool!!
Old November 8th   #17
AGearHead4Life
AGearHead4Life
is in the garage...

Sounds fun! Hope to see yall there tomorrow.
AGearHead4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th   #18
icuh8nme
icuh8nme

awesome!
Old November 9th   #19
icuh8nme
icuh8nme

Jack's Cruise-in photos link from 11/9

here's the link for the Jack's Cruise-in photo's from friday evening! thanks to those that came out!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=20f439b8e7
Old November 10th   #20
AGearHead4Life
AGearHead4Life
is in the garage...

I got there late in the evening. People where still hanging out though. Maybe next time I'll make there for photo time! lol
AGearHead4Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carmeet, cruise