Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > What's New

What's New Links to all the event coverage as well as special announcements

Old July 29th   #1
slowjoe24
slowjoe24
.......what do you want to talk about??
Huntsville Car Scene Staff Writer

26th Annual Greater Tennessee Valley Antique Car Show

Yes it was hot but the slight cloud cover and mild breeze kept it from being miserable. The car count at this year’s show at the Point Mallard Water Park in Decatur, AL was well over 700 cars and the swap meet area was bigger and better than ever.

(Old School Custom)

There were classic cars, trucks, and one off customs as far as the eye could see and even a few for sale. Over the last few years this show has opened up to all makes and models of car and truck. This helps bring some of these late model hot-rods and custom rides out for all to see. The great weather was just what was needed to bring out the cream of the crop classics that sometimes stay tucked in their garages.

(Nothing says American like a Classic Ford T-Bird)

The tents, lawn chair, and freshly squeezed lemonade were keeping everyone refreshed as they walked the long line of vehicles at this year’s show. The food vendors stayed busy all day as folks enjoyed eating while the paused to listen to the live band playing and singing some classic tunes. The swap meet area was filled with parts/signs/and those one of a kind items needed for the man-cave or shop. It also seemed to me that there were more parts cars and project ready vehicles for sale in the vendor area this year……I guess more folks are looking for their next ride to perform their own restoration on.

(Nice GMC Pickup Truck)

If you missed the show this year make plans next July to visit one of the best car/truck show in our area.

I’ve shared a few of my favorite rides spotted on the show grounds, but feel free to post a link to your own photos.

Thanks.......Joe
slowjoe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd   #2
ChuckM
ChuckM
MTYMOUS Lives!

Man, it is hard to get past Ben's beautiful blue tudor sedan and look at the other pictures. When you get a chance look at it up close. Outstanding design and workmanship. Plus, he goes anywhere in it, in style.
ChuckM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th   #3
slowjoe24
slowjoe24

Great to see folks drive the classics!!!
Old August 11th   #4
ChuckM
ChuckM
MTYMOUS Lives!

That beautiful blue tudor won a well deserved trophy at the Ardmore show!
ChuckM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th   #5
slowjoe24
slowjoe24

Yes I saw that!!! Very nice