Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Hooters Car Show - Final one for the year!
Calendar: Events Calendar
JayMack75  
September 14th 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Hooters on University Drive Huntsville AL

I thought that this event was already listed but for some reason it is not. So...without further delay...

Please join us for the final Hooters Car Show of the year on September 14, 2013 from 11 until 3. Unfortunately I am making this post from my phone so I do not have the flyer link to post.

According to the news, the weather is supposed to be absolutely PERFECT during the show. Also, just so you know, the Alabama and Texas game will be playing as well so you wont miss anything.

$20 registration fee. As always, please be considerate to those that are showing. If you don't intend on registering please park in the back of the restaurant so that participants may have show parking.

See everyone at the show!

There are no replies to show.