Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old November 15th   #1
Jackster
Jackster
has no status.

Interesting cars needed for free photoshoot, for publication

Hello

I'm a photographer for certain calendar & magazine publishers. They hired me to photograph some exotic cars with models. Examples of my work:

It does not cost anything. It takes about 1.5 hours of time. The car does not have to be detailed. Yes, you can use the watermarked proofs (you receive a non-commercial license). I can also make you prints (usually free also) & you'll get the calendar when it comes out later. I never reveal names of owners.

You can also suggest models if you'd like. I have one in Huntsville, but can always use more. I have to shoot 12 a year!

Publication in the calendar increases resale. Owners with businesses to support can use it later as their corporate calendar. It works out really well. If you want to use them commercially, that is also possible. The expensive part, the photo shoot & the model, is already done.

Please suggest cars around Huntsville, Chattanooga or Birmingham.

Regards

Jack
Jackster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th   #2
Jackster
Jackster
has no status.

Anybody know the guy with the Morgan?
Jackster is offline   Reply With Quote