Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old October 12th   #1
cletusberontwood
cletusberontwood
has no status.

Thumbs up 2000 Audi A6 2.7T Quattro w/ 110k - full part out, mega cheap prices. Huntsville, AL.

Hello all,

I bought this car for the engine - I am swapping the 2.7T into my B6 A4.

Details on the car:

2000 Audi A6 Quattro
Mileage: 110,129
Engine: 2.7T (gone)
Transmission: Auto, but slipping.
Interior: Tan leather w/ wood trim. Drivers seat is worn out. Passenger seat is 4/10. Rear seats 7/10. Door cards are in great shape, 8/10.
Body: The body on this car is in great shape, save for the front bumper, which is removed. The rear bumper has some scratches, but otherwise useable. The doors are clean and dent free. The hood is in good shape. The windows are good, as are the regulators.

I will sell you anything you like off of this car, big or small, and will sell it to you at mega cheap prices. I am located in Huntsville, AL and am going to give myself a month to pull the engine and part the car before scrapping it. If you want the whole car, I will sell that to you as well. Shoot me an offer!

Please message me with any questions!

cletusberontwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th   #2
cletusberontwood
cletusberontwood
has no status.

Going to be scrapping the car soon, please let me know what you need!
Old December 5th   #3
cletusberontwood
cletusberontwood
has no status.

Car sold.

Tags
2.7t, 2000, audi, quattro