Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

"Madison to London" Car Show
Calendar: Events Calendar
briller  
April 23rd 08:00 AM to 03:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: James Clemens High School, Madison, AL

"Madison to London" British Car Show April 23, 2016, 8 am - 3 pm @ James Clemens High School. Open to all European makes and models...featured "marque" are British autos...as the band is traveling to England. The JCHS Marching Band is raising funds to perform at London's New Year's Day Parade, January 1, 2017. Registration is $20 first car $30 for two or more cars. People's Choice awards, Principal / Director's Awards. Also, Lincoln's "Driven to Give" event is running FREE test drives from 10 am - 4 pm at James Clemens High School (11306 County Line Rd, Madison, AL 35756) The band receives $20/$40 for every test drive...up to $8000...so I encourage everyone to sign up and drive one...or two!! Members of the JCHS marching band will be performing during the day to entertain the spectators/guests. Refreshments available: Krispy Kreme donuts and "Grounded Coffee" in the morning. Chick-fil-a and pizza offered later in the day.
3 members will be attending this event:

Old April 11th   #2
NABMS
NABMS
North Alabama British Motoring Society. www.NABMS.org

Madison to London Car Show Awards

People's Choice Awards (1st / 2nd / 3rd)
Director's Awards (Band Director / Asst. Band Director)
Mayor's Award (Pending confirmation Mr. Troy Trulock is able to attend)
NABMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th   #3
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

You might mention this to the euro Sunday guys.
Old April 11th   #4
k9racer
k9racer
has no status.

You might want to include motorcycles. You would be quite taken back of how many of us here in the greater Madison county area have brit bikes.
k9racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th   #5
NABMS
NABMS
North Alabama British Motoring Society. www.NABMS.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9racer View Post
You might want to include motorcycles. You would be quite taken back of how many of us here in the greater Madison county area have brit bikes.
Great...bring 'em! $10 registration fee and I'll have a designated parking area for bikes.

This is a great opportunity to share our hobby with a younger generation, so I encourage you guys to help me get the word out to the British/European motorcycle groups in the area.

I've confirmed that Madison City Mayor Trulock is attending the event and will present the "Mayor's Award" at the show.
NABMS is offline   Reply With Quote