Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Music video being shot in Huntsville on Friday 09 Dec - All cars wanted
Calendar: Events Calendar
Nitewing  
December 9th 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Tbd

This Friday, a local artist will be shooting a video in town and they want all the local cars they can to show up for it. So if you are available, please come out! Sorry I don't have all the details yet so disregard the time I set for the event, as the production crew should be in town today and tomorrow scouting locations, so we should know something by Thursday. As soon as I know when/where I will post. For those who may know him, hip-hop star Paul Wall will be involved in the video as well. Also, it'll be cold and things like this require patience and time, so be ready for the factors that may be involved like that.

Old December 7th   #2
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

Interesting.
Old December 8th   #3
Nitewing
Nitewing
is evil!

Ok, it will be from 2:00-5:00 meeting at 2216 Clinton Ave. this will be a hip-hop video shoot, but all cars are welcome.
Nitewing is offline   Reply With Quote